Study Sockets

[snip long, seemingly off-topic and petty rant]
Sorry if I've upset you in some way, but your post comes across as kind-of nasty/condescending and frankly misleading.
Unsure why you would take it that way - there is nothing misleading in what I have said. If you intend to introduce a new circuit into your property
I don't. You jumped to conclusions and berated me for something which was apparently only in your head.

... I simply pointed out that since you had/where already rewiring another room as per
//www.diynot.com/forums/electr...otection-or-no.315049/#2320447[/QUOTE]Blimey, I've got a stalker. I guess I'll have to make up some pseudonyms in future.

After all you did submit an application for the first rewire - didn't you?
Yes thanks, for the whole lot, and I'm several hundred pounds poorer as a result. I'm not sure why I'm defending my actions to you though - guess it's because it seems like your trying to have a dig at me again.

Just because someone highlights what you must do when carrying out diy work rather than what you would like to do
How on earth do you know what I'd "like" to do?

making a slightly safer place
It seems bizarre to claim that a post with exactly no substantive content it going to help anything.

Sorry to everyone else for the personal bickering. I'll stop now.

Adam

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back