Suarez

every commentator, newspaper, pundit and even LIVERPOOL themselves have said suarez snubbed Evra

in fact SUAREZ and Dalgleish have said so

THERE is NO ARGUMENT

Sponsored Links
every commentator, newspaper, pundit and even LIVERPOOL themselves have said suarez snubbed Evra

in fact SUAREZ and Dalgleish have said so

THERE is NO ARGUMENT

every commentator? that'll be hard to prove won't it?

there are two sides to every argument, whether you like it or not... you're just on one side of it and rightly so infuriated... i really don't care for either team, and know very little of what went off before.... but looking at the vid.. i refer to my previous post !

Looking at that video it looked to me like Evra was the one who was trying to cause a riot.
They must have their own hypocrite academy at that place.

Looking at that video it looked to me like Evra was the one who was trying to cause a riot.
They must have their own hypocrite academy at that place.

exactly... you're blinkered ... start a riot or STFU. Mediation will never be your strong point t0s53r ( and err nor mine !! to be fair !!)

Sponsored Links
So you felt it necessary to interject in this little local difficulty in order to wedge your ar*e firmly onto the picket fence. Comfy is it?

So you felt it necessary to interject in this little local difficulty in order to wedge your ar*e firmly onto the picket fence. Comfy is it?

it's like being a relate cousellor.... neither side will budge...and believe passionately that they're right....

I admit i don't know the history, and it would seem Saurez is in the wrong over comments, but my comment was to clear up the handshake thing.... Evra didn't offer his hand as high as you would normally... Saurez whizzed past... both egos massaged... In the roles they have in society... they should both be slightly ashamed of themselves... for that scene alone !

Local?!! :evil: it's on every fookin tv in the land.... rammed down our throats in the newspapers and TV news.... get bl00dy real man !! :rolleyes: every other bloke in any street supports one of the teams !! :rolleyes:

Back