Suarez

Well Riise was embracing him with a huge smile on his face only a couple of days later. So perhaps the story wasn't half as sensational as the gutter press (which the real plonkers believe) made out. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
e
Bellamy history of loveliness

February 2002 Receives a caution for hitting a woman in a nightclub March 2003 Charged with racially aggravated harassment outside a nightclub but later acquitted March 2004 Throws a chair at John Carver, Newcastle's assistant manager January 2005 Fined £80,000 by Graeme Souness for calling him a liar April 2005 Abuses former Newcastle team-mate, Alan Shearer, by text September 2006 Rows in tunnel with Newcastle coach Terry McDermott November 2006 Bellamy cleared of assaulting teenage girl in a

Cant make this crap up

No one claims Bellamy is an angel, but I notice you include him being cleared of an assault in your "damming" list.
How desperate are you getting? Or is being cleared of an offence proof of guilt in your weird manc biased world?

so what does a handshake signify? eh? :eek:

That theres no racsim in football.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo.../Sepp-Blatter-Racism-forgotten-handshake.html

Im a Pool fan Btw.

My two pennies on the handshake.

Evra's hand was down when Suarezs hand was up and open. He saw Evra wasnt interested so bypassed him.

You are skidding. !

It is plain Suarez is studiously avoiding Evra's gaze. His hand is pointed at De Goa and doesn't even look round when Evra grabs his arm.

If he was intent he would have manned up and stared Evra straight in the eye with his hand held out.

[/youtube]

Sponsored Links
All this over two overpaid prima donnas.

They would need a hankie and a nappy for a sat/sun league game at the local park!!

No one claims Bellamy is an angel, but I notice you include him being cleared of an assault in your "damming" list.
How desperate are you getting? Or is being cleared of an offence proof of guilt in your weird manc biased world?

You change like the wind

Unlike you I put it all in for balance but face it he has plenty of form so he may well of got off ones that he did

As for the big smiles allround NO DOUBT stage managed by the club :rolleyes:

He whacked risse on the legs with a golf club in a cowardly attack, could have ended his career not that he cared at the time.....

Kenny and Suarez both gone in the summer

Kenny will likely bail in a year or 2 anyway

Bring in keegan :mrgreen:

How a supporter of Man Utd can criticise other players is beyond me!!

Cantona kicks a fan in the stands!

Schmicheal racially abuses Ian Wright!

Keane purposely ends another players career!

Ferdinand fails to attend a drug test after requested 3 times to take one!

Ex player arrested for handling stolen vehicles and jailed for 15 months!

Ryan Giggs having an affair with his brothers wife!

Rooney paying prostitutes for sex when his wife is pregnant!

..........and Fergie wants a Liverpool player sacked for not shaking hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hypocrite needs to sort his own mess of a house first!

Calm down calm down calm down

lots of footballers are a holes at all clubs

Just accept that one of yours Is a nasty little racist s bag who put himself before club and the dip s##t manger backed him up

Now they have both had to climb down The idiots could have stopped this weeks ago.plonkers

The idiot is Fergie, who hopefully will be punished for his comment on Sky....any other manager would be!

The idiot is Fergie, who hopefully will be punished for his comment on Sky....any other manager would be!

Punished for an open and honest opinion why should he be?

The fact that suarez and dalgleish have apologised VALIDATES HIS POINT

at least he had the b@ lls to criticise his own player evra for his celebration more than
No class kenny would ever have done

Your a joke living in cuckoo land come back to earth

Sponsored Links
Back