Suarez

Rio Ferdinand would not shake Suarez hand also............while I agree it was a disgrace and thought he should have shook hands and put the matter to bed he does not have to .....but nobody has mentioned Ferdinands refusal....until they sort it out this will carry on and on

Ferdinands reaction was a heat of the moment reaction to Suarez's reaction you numpty

he was prepared to but when the idiot refused Evra's hand he thought you just snubbed by team mate why should i shake your hand

Its funny because everyone is condeming Liverpool about this apart froma a few blinkered scousers and the club itself

Read again you numpty .......... Ferdinand is adding fuel to this fire!!!!!! I said I thought it was a disgrace and thought he should of shook hands ..... BTW I am a Rotherham supporter from Yorkshire ...personally I like alot of other people cant stand man utd but in this case as I said Suarez was wrong.......numpty

Sponsored Links
Why is/was Suarez wrong??

He stuck to his principles - more than can be said for those in charge of the game and presided over this saga.

What you plums don't realise is that both clubs agreed to the handshake before the game

Then Suarez refuses so he is basically telling Lpool to shove it as well in including
Dalgliesh

Me personally, I can't wait till they play each other again! I think it's great, like panto! :)

Sponsored Links
By the same token i bet managers dont say go out there swear at the ref boot fekin lumps into the opposition and try an hurt them.

Its a handshake FFS

statement on the Liverpool official website read: "I have spoken with the manager [Kenny Dalglish] since the game at Old Trafford and I realise I got things wrong.

"I have not only let him down but also the club and what it stands for and I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I regret what happened.

"I should have shaken Patrice Evra's hand before the game and I want to apologise for my actions.

"I would like to put this whole issue behind me and concentrate on playing football."

NOW they finally do something what a bunch of K@@bs

Even Dalgiesh has apologised, probably been told to do so by the owners, unfortunately is not the first time he has been like that with the media and I dont suppose it will be the last.
What are the chances that some of the morons on this site will rethink their brainless comments on the matter ?

He stuck to his principles - more than can be said for those in charge of the game and presided over this saga.

So much for a man of principles ,the to**er has just apologised for something he thought was right.

So much for a man of principles ,the to**er has just apologised for something he thought was right.

well we all know he is a little To**er, a Biter, a diver and a racist
still not all bad just 99%

Obviously he has been told to apologise by the powers above!

Its funny though, because for some reason Manchester United think hes apologised to them :LOL: :LOL:

They have apologised to Sky and Liverpool fans, Not the fickle club that is Man Utd!

Obviously he has been told to apologise by the powers above!

Its funny though, because for some reason Manchester United think hes apologised to them :LOL: :LOL:

They have apologised to Sky and Liverpool fans, Not the fickle club that is Man Utd!

a climb down is a climb down dont try and pretty it up

manager and player BOTH apologising for showing up the dump that is LFC

funny not one ex player backed the idiots either

Thats because all the ex players they interview, are interviewed by Sky and have some connection with Man Utd. Sky and the FA wont issue anything unless they have agreed it with United first.

FA = Fergies Association

Thats because all the ex players they interview, are interviewed by Sky and have some connection with Man Utd. Sky and the FA wont issue anything unless they have agreed it with United first.

FA = Fergies Association

your hilarious call in the FBI

Sponsored Links
Back