Suarez

Btw why would you continually refer to an opponents colour during a highly charged match?
it cannot be for anything good or pleasant can it?

On. balance as the panel found our had to be negative

The panel was as corrupt as United themselves.

Evra has previous of doing this, and has been punished for it in the past. The FA had to punish Suarez so they did not look like they cared infront of UEFA.

and as for Ferguson, biggest hypocrite in world football!

Sponsored Links
Btw why would you continually refer to an opponents colour during a highly charged match?

Evra has previous of doing this, and has been punished for it in the past. The FA had to punish Suarez so they did not look like they cared infront of UEFA.

Stroll on fella look at SUAREZ's HISTORY and come back when you have something sensible to say

Stroll on fella look at SUAREZ's HISTORY and come back when you have something sensible to say

I'll look more at what I saw today......an evil lying player who has tarnished another player.

Oh and I saw it from somewhere you have never been....Old Trafford!

Jog on armchair fan:cool:

Sponsored Links

Suarez's history according to you.

Banned in holland for 7 games for biting an opponent
Fair enough

Hand balls against team in the world cup gets sent off and gleefully celebrates like an idiot when the penalty is missed
His team just bgot through to the next round of the world cup,,,,crass maybe, hardly a hanging offence. :rolleyes:

1 match ban for abusive gestures to crowd
Gets dogs abuse and reacts with a gesture...big deal. :rolleyes:

8 match for racial abuse
Which HE doesn't think was deserved, I wonder why.

Refuses to apologise and shake hands
Why would he apologise to and shake hands with a troublemaker?

Kicks ball Angrily towards united dugout
Again, I wonder why. :rolleyes:

Basically, you've got the biting incident and the disputed evra incident, everything else is boll*cks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Did you see Rooney belt the ball in the net in disgust after a foul was given......nothing mentioned by Ferguson, must have been on his 2nd bottle of red by then though.

The only mugs are those who think Evra was genuinely wronged, the 'punishment' fair, and the best bit, all is now right with the world and a ridiculous shake of the hand solves all the game's problems.

Suarez should have punched the t**t.

Best bit of the game. Ferdinand and Evra taking each other out - whilst trying to do same to Suarez.

Rio Ferdinand would not shake Suarez hand also............while I agree it was a disgrace and thought he should have shook hands and put the matter to bed he does not have to .....but nobody has mentioned Ferdinands refusal....until they sort it out this will carry on and on

Rio Ferdinand would not shake Suarez hand also............while I agree it was a disgrace and thought he should have shook hands and put the matter to bed he does not have to .....but nobody has mentioned Ferdinands refusal....until they sort it out this will carry on and on

Ferdinands reaction was a heat of the moment reaction to Suarez's reaction you numpty

he was prepared to but when the idiot refused Evra's hand he thought you just snubbed by team mate why should i shake your hand

Its funny because everyone is condeming Liverpool about this apart froma a few blinkered scousers and the club itself

As a complete neutral . If the guy doesnt want to shake hands with someone for whatever reason that is his choice to say he is racist for it after he then goes onto shake hands with 4 other black guy/half castes is absolute nonsense.
No way can the FA say a thing about it as are they not the ones who stopped 2 entire teams shaking hands the other week.

There is far more important things happening in this world to get all het up about than someones hurt feelings and them spitting the dummy.

Football is full of hypocrits but without doubt ferguson stands head and shoulders above them all

Sponsored Links
Back