Suarez

Direct quote from the FA's report:- "Mr Evra and Mr Suarez gave very different and contradictory accounts to us of what took place"

In other words, they took one players word over the other.

Evra alleged that Suarez used a racist term (in Spanish) on at least six or seven seperate occasions. Suarez admitted using the same term, which he claimed is used in his native dialect as a pure descriptive not as any form of insult, on just one occasion.

One of them is obviously lying, and the fact that none of the other dozen players in the penalty area waiting for a corner to be taken heard ANY of the "six or seven" racist remarks makes me think it's most likely to be Evra.

Even the linguistic "experts" who were brought in couldn't completely agree on the matter of whether or not the term used is racist in the context of the particular dialect of the Spanish language which Suarez speaks.

Had I been on a jury, I wouldn't have been certain enough of the evidence to convict. But Suarez never got a jury, he got judged and sentenced by a bunch of people with a vested interest in appearing tough on racism in the sport they all make huge piles of money out of.

Basically, as soon as the allegation was made Suarez never stood a chance - whether he was guilty or innocent the outcome was always going to be the same.

If that had happened to me then there's NO WAY I'd ever shake the hand of the man who made the allegations.

Sponsored Links
So can you please explain why he should have shaken the hand of Evra?

He doesn't like the little t**t but you seem to think he should just pretend all is sweetness and light between them.
Fair play to him for standing up to the system.

If you cant work it out for yourself Im not going to try and explain it to you, its just not worth the effort. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why would suarez be using any such language in the context of Game, he is a little s::::e

Now just terry to go

So can you please explain why he should have shaken the hand of Evra?

He doesn't like the little t**t but you seem to think he should just pretend all is sweetness and light between them.
Fair play to him for standing up to the system.

If you cant work it out for yourself Im not going to try and explain it to you, its just not worth the effort. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
What's to work out??

Nothing!!

Sponsored Links
dalgliesh doesnt see the non-handshake incident, fergie was raging about it but the very meekly admits evra shouldn't have celebrated like he did at the end, i hate fergie and dalgliesh they are utterly unprofessional when beat or wrong and get away with murder. i hope man city win the premiership just to hear fergie whinge about being hard done by

It's not considered racist to describe a coloured player - or any other person - as being black when speaking in English, it's considered to be a pure descriptive with no perjorative element.

Now put the word black into Google Translate and translate it into Spanish. You'll immediately get the "racist" term which Suarez admits to using. It is the direct Spanish translation of the word black. There is no other word in Spanish for black.

So how can it be acceptable for me to use a common word in English, but not for a Spanish speaker to use the direct translation of that word in his own language????

Don't ya think Evra would have known there would be no handshake and pre-meditated his response, Fergie also having his outburst at the ready just to cause more turmoil for Suarez/Kenny

Thats my 2 pence worth anyhoo

By his actions in todays match he has just confirmed he is a rascist and should be banned fron English football.
Manager Dalgiesh has also many questions to answer for his handling of the affair both before and during todays match.
They are both a disgrace to the great name of Liverpool FC .

and what actions are they?

He chose not shake the hand of a liar, who has now had him branded across English football as a racist.....when even in his report to the FA, Evra said hes not a racist!.....would you shake the hand of someone who told lies and got you the sack and hated by others?

Kenny Dalglish has been very truthful in his interviews....Sky will ask anything to try and stir it all up, its what they do.

They asked someone about an incident that he never saw, also about an incident that he wasn't even present at?

Evra is a disgrace to football, he tried to incite trouble by celebrating the way he did infront of Suarez....thats why the referee got involved, also no mention from Fergie on Ferdinand not shaking Suarez's hand is there?

The FA wont touch United until Fergie and golden boy Rooney leave the club.

also, Fergie thinks Suarez should leave Liverpool for his actions?

Does Fergie not remember backing Schmicheal for his racist taunts at Ian Wright,

Does he not remember his star midfielder Keane purposely breaking an opponents leg and ending his career

Does he not remember Cantona kicking a fan in the stand

The man is a hypocrite and needs to lay off the whiskey

By his actions in todays match he has just confirmed he is a rascist and should be banned fron English football.
Manager Dalgiesh has also many questions to answer for his handling of the affair both before and during todays match.

He chose not shake the hand of a liar, who has now had him branded across English football as a racist.....when even in his report to the FA, Evra said hes not a racist!.....would you shake the hand of someone who told lies and got you the sack and hated by others?

Err I thought Suarez was found guilty of lying by the FA

Kenny Dalglish has been very truthful in his interviews....Sky will ask anything to try and stir it all up, its what they do.
They asked someone about an incident that he never saw, also about an incident that he wasn't even present at?

Err Dalglish said that he wasnt aware of the hand shaking incident then said that he had been informed about it, check the TV footage.

Evras a disgrace to football, he tried to incite trouble by celebrating the way he did infront of Suarez....thats why the referee got involved, also no mention from Fergie on Ferdinand not shaking Suarez's hand is there?

Agreed not right under circumstances, but he was doing it in front of his own supporters and Suarez walked past as he was doing it.
What would Suarez have done if LFC had won?

]

anobium";p="2295280 said:

Err I thought Suarez was found guilty of lying by the FA

Err Dalglish said that he wasnt aware of the hand shaking incident then said that he had been informed about it, check the TV footage.

Evras a disgrace to football, he tried to incite trouble by celebrating the way he did infront of Suarez....thats why the referee got involved, also no mention from Fergie on Ferdinand not shaking Suarez's hand is there?

Agreed not right under circumstances, but he was doing it in front of his own supporters and Suarez walked past as he was doing it.
What would Suarez have done if LFC had won?

He was found guilty of using an offensive word, by an independant panel consisting of Wayne Rooneys Barrister, and a family friend and biography ghost writer of Mr Ferguson.

I was talking about the incident on the pitch involving Ferdinand and Suarez. Dalgish's interview was spot on and very well done. He seems to clever for most reporters who try and extract a comment, hes been in the game too long for that.

Evra was celebrating in the area of the pitch where he knew all the other players would have to walk past. Very dangerous considering.

Only Evra and Suarez know exactly what was said and in what context.
It's obvious that Suarez thinks Evra stitched him up, so why would he shake hands with him.
Ferguson needs to shut his poisonous mouth, the most obnoxious manager I can remember.

Suarez is a nasty little bigot and dalgleish is 2 bit ignorant closet racist who had been backed into a corner,.he has no class.

Well said fergie, well played utd

Now lets get terry banned as well, sadly it won't be this season or before the euros

Btw why would you continually refer to an opponents colour during a highly charged match?
it cannot be for anything good or pleasant can it?

On. balance as the panel found it had to be negative

Sponsored Links
Back