Suarez

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
By his actions in todays match he has just confirmed he is a rascist and should be banned fron English football.
Manager Dalgiesh has also many questions to answer for his handling of the affair both before and during todays match.
They are both a disgrace to the great name of Liverpool FC .

Sponsored Links
Dalgleish , claims to have missed the non existent handshake at the start of the game. Well, he's had enough time now to have seen replays in super slow motion and should now take Suarez to task.

I just saw the article on the news and it looks as if Suarez thinks Evra is to blame.

Why does refusal to shake the had of someone he seems to dislike make him a racist?

All that nonsense before the start of a game, It's all just a charade - so the FA can feel all is well with the game.

Sponsored Links
Dalgliesh in the after match interview also aggressively suggested that the media was to blame for the incident.
He,s lost the plot and should retire from the game.
A good manager would have defused the incident,all he did was to put more fuel on the fire.
I never thought the day would come when I was agreeing with Fergie and when I was willing MU to win.

Does Ferguson help when he say's Liverpool should sell Suarez.

As for Ferguson.
Sulks with the press, BBC and anyone else who as the temerity to write nasty comments about him or his team.

Time he took his vitriol off into retirement.

The FA chose to just take Evra's word over Suarez, no-one else claims to have heard what was, or was not, said. There was no other supporting evidence from ANY source, it was just the word of one player over another.

If Suarez believes that he was innocent then it follows that he also believes that Evra is a lying cheat.

I, for one, don't shake hands with lying cheats.

Why does refusal to shake the had of someone he seems to dislike make him a racist?

All that nonsense before the start of a game, It's all just a charade - so the FA can feel all is well with the game.

He has history, his previous club Ajax banned him after he bit a team mate who just happened to be black.
He also got a seven match ban for other incidents.
Incidentally I support neither MU or LFC, what about you.

He has history, his previous club Ajax banned him after he bit a team mate who just happened to be black.
He also got a seven match ban for other incidents.
Incidentally I support neither MU or LFC, what about you.
I too can't be doing with either club.

But i don't see what past history has to do with it. Evra is lucky he didn't get a smack in the mouth today. Comes across as one odious little t**t.

Suarez continues to show what a nasty little toe rag is

His history as follows

Banned in holland for 7 games for biting an opponent

Hand balls against team in the world cup gets sent off and gleefully celebrates like an idiot when the penalty is missed

1 match ban for abusive gestures to crowd

8 match for racial abuse

Refuses to apologise and shake hands

Kicks ball Angrily towards united dugout

BTW Sooey 2-1 as predicted.

Quality celebration from Evra at the end as well

;)

The FA chose to just take Evra's word over Suarez, no-one else claims to have heard what was, or was not, said. There was no other supporting evidence from ANY source, it was just the word of one player over another.

Suarez admitted using the language an independent body found that he had used the language to racially abuse in the context of the situation

Case closed

alumni";p="2295066 said:
anobium";p="2295064 said:
But i don't see what past history has to do with it. Evra is lucky he didn't get a smack in the mouth today. Comes across as one odious little t**t.

You cant be serious, Evra offered to shake Suarez hand and he in your opinion was the instigator of todays incident, just as well you were not on the jury on Harry Rednapps trial, otherwise he would now be occupying a 6x10 cell.
On the otherhand, !!!

I just laugh at the mis-fortunes of other clubs, all i care is we beat Chelsea 2-0

hahahaha

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So can you please explain why he should have shaken the hand of Evra?

He doesn't like the little t**t but you seem to think he should just pretend all is sweetness and light between them.

Fair play to him for standing up to the system.

Sponsored Links
Back