Successful Retrospective Planning

Sponsored Links
My son still has to duck to get through door. What about mahoosive people’s rights?!?

This same neighbour chatted away to us whilst being built & we explained we couldn’t buy a kit. This same neighbour said access his garden any time to paint when completed. Victor Meldrew just hates us!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Scotland 1m

Attachments

• 9EBCF828-20D9-4C45-926B-383237813443.png
    9EBCF828-20D9-4C45-926B-383237813443.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 70
Yes - my quote earlier was wrong! Peak of roof approx 59cm above the 2.5m. Hoping maybe a compromise on roof structure can be made. Not possible to have within 2.5 for the metre but can be altered / lowered - but casts no shadow and blocks no view (view is of other neighbour’s gable end of garage) so not sure how this changes anything - but would carry it out. Waiting for planning to call.

(son needs 215cm clear to walk and decking 17cm - leaves 18cm)

Yes - my quote earlier was wrong! Peak of roof approx 59cm above the 2.5m. Hoping maybe a compromise on roof structure can be made. Not possible to have within 2.5 for the metre but can be altered / lowered - but casts no shadow and blocks no view (view is of other neighbour’s gable end of garage) so not sure how this changes anything - but would carry it out. Waiting for planning to call.

(son needs 215cm clear to walk and decking 17cm - leaves 18cm)
It doesn’t look to me like it affects the neighbours garden at all.

Doesn’t really. I’m really hoping Council thinks so too. If anything to let me stop thinking about it every waking hour lol.

Not as much, and will do if it’s a requirement but we can’t get it under the 2.5m for the full 1m as I think our inside ceiling (from ground with decking) probably hits the 2.5m. Would be potential compromise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back