Suggestions for a electric water heater.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Remeha Avanta 35c boiler and its about 18months old, when the weather changes it seems to cut out with E4 errors, its done this on and off but now its completely stopped working and we have no hot water.

I just want to make sure I have a solution for if this happens in the winter, I was thinking of buying an electric water heater, ideally like a electric shower that I can fit in a cupboard and I can switch over to it if the boiler goes down again. It just needs to be enough to provide some hot water nothing amazing. I already have a cupboard with the correct mains cable and the water connections to the bathroom.

Ideally like an electric shower as the space is a premium but one that could be left turned on without having any flow and would start working when you open the tap. I have been looking for something on the web but all the electric showers I find you have to manually turn on or off.... and other electric heaters are quite a lot larger as I need the depth to be <100mm

Does what i'm looking for or something similar exist.... any ideas would be great...

many thanks, Rob

Sponsored Links
Cheers, this is the type of thing.....

I'm going to get the boiler fixed its just I don't want to be without hot water for a week again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back