Sunderland gets what it voted for...

Sponsored Links
Peter Campbell, the motor industry correspondent at the Financial Times, said the fall in demand for diesels would appear to be one of the main factors in the announcement as Nissan was planning to make mainly diesel versions of the X-Trail in Sunderland.

Seems a bit pointless to gear up to make something you can't sell.

Apparently Tesla moving Model Y production from the US to China is also down to Brexit. Those damn brextremists.

So its all to do with declining sales and decline in diesel. Nowt to do with Brexit
Others disagree..

"The X-Trail is currently made only for the Japanese market, but, without a free trade agreement between Britain and the EU, any plans Nissan may have to ship the X-Trail to Europe could be binned."

And it's no coincidence that since the referendum, that investment in the UK car industry has crashed!

Sponsored Links
Apparently Tesla moving Model Y production from the US to China is also down to Brexit. Those damn brextremists.

Hmm. So Tesla is moving to building cars in China to avoid the high import tariff. EU import tariff is 10% on cars so are you suggesting to avoid tariffs UK based factories will move to the EU? :mrgreen:

Oh Rees Mogg did say we would drop our import tariffs to zero unilaterally. :mrgreen:

Others disagree..

"The X-Trail is currently made only for the Japanese market, but, without a free trade agreement between Britain and the EU, any plans Nissan may have to ship the X-Trail to Europe could be binned."

And it's no coincidence that since the referendum, that investment in the UK car industry has crashed!

I will stick with believing the FT, its more reliable than your unknown dodgy source that is probably quoted out of context (y)

Jeremy Hunt has insisted there is "no turning back" on Brexit, warning that failing to deliver it would "see the rise of a large populist movement".Read it and weep,,remainers

a large populist movement

upload_2019-2-3_9-49-41.jpeg

PeoplesMarch1.jpg

You remember the polite, good-humoured and non-violent people who oppose you, don't you.

Or did you mean the handful of Brexers who are young enough to go outdoors?

Are you really silly enough to think that there is mass support for a no-deal?

Or just pretending?

Jeremy Hunt has insisted there is "no turning back" on Brexit, warning that failing to deliver it would "see the rise of a large populist movement".Read it and weep,,remainers

Please don't quote that ****, he has the non midas touch, he was a horrible Health Secretary.

Please don't quote that ****, he has the non midas touch, he was a horrible Health Secretary.
Jeremy Hunt, currently 11 to 1 fourth place for next Tory leader.

He went past me jogging by Chelsea bridge, a few years back. Had I known what he was like, I mightve stuck my foot out :D

Brexit heroes are prepared for a UK downturn in the hope it will benefit all of us in the future.Remainiacs are hoping and preying with every cell in their body that the UK goes down the pan in every dept,,forever,,,just so they go can gloat,feed their egoes and pat thrmselves on the back saying",told you so"..And have us hung drawn and quartered..They could not give a monkies about anything except thinking they are right.

Sponsored Links
Back