Sunderland gets what it voted for...

Sponsored Links
Nope...

But hey, you cling to your ignorance if you want...

Of course instead of ignorance, you could be hinting at something more of your 'personal philosophy' ;)
Do you think that 'Jap' and 'Japan' or 'Scot' and 'Scotland' are racist?

Don't know what all the fuss is about, no jobs are going to be lost.
Nissan admitted that Brexit uncertainty was only one factor in their decision.
Anyway if the UK saves £36billion in a no deal scenario then they can build a brand new car plant in Sunderland and start building British cars again.
I would put my name down for the first new model Reliant Robin that rolls of the production line.

Sponsored Links
do you think calling a black person a name based on the Spanish for "black" is racist?
That's actually a very good point.

It would not be in Spain (nor Portugal). I wonder what the fifty million Spanish speakers in the US say.

That some racists in the US used the word (which actually derived from the French speakers in Louisiana) has caused people to think the word itself is racist rather than the people using it when being racist.

How long before 'black' becomes banned because racists use it it a bad way?

Another example is that black people in the US consider calling them 'boy' to be insulting, and racist because they are black, because it originally meant servant, although it cannot be banned because of its modern meaning.

do you think calling a black person a name based on the Spanish for "black" is racist?

So do you think using the Japanese word that means Japan is racist

Nippon is one way to read the characters in 日本, which means Japan.

The use of the word conveys the meaning.

Churl.

That's actually a very good point.

It would not be in Spain (nor Portugal). I wonder what the fifty million Spanish speakers in the US say.

That some racists in the US used the word (which actually derived from the French speakers in Louisiana) has caused people to think the word itself is racist rather than the people using it when being racist.

How long before 'black' becomes banned because racists use it it a bad way?

You utterly horrible man. 3,800,562 snowflakes have just melted & 4,958,232 PC people have just stroked a heart attack due to your racist connotations.

Remainiacs are hoping and preying with every cell in their body that the UK goes down the pan in every dept,,forever,,,just so they go can gloat,feed their egoes and pat thrmselves on the back saying",told you so"
I'm hoping and preying (sic) nothing of the sort.

But I agree with Macbeth - if that is to happen then the faster it happens the better, as that will make it all the sooner that we realise it was an insane thing to do, and reverse it.

I'll wait now for you to lie about what I just wrote.

MOD: Do quit bickering you two, it's very boring , and yes, you're both banned from further replies in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nissan's decision is based on uncertainty about Brexit. Not about Brexit itself, but uncertainty about Brexit. Those who voted to leave the EU are not the cause of this uncertainty; Theresa May and her government are.

Sunderland has NOT got what it voted for.

Have the Brexers agreed yet what sort of Brexit they want? Have they agreed it with EU27? If not, then the Brexers are responsible for the shambolic uncertainty.

Some of the maddest ones still favour no-deal.

The people of Sunderland were not offered a choice of what sort of Brexit they could get, so you can't ever pretend they will be getting what they voted for.

Sponsored Links
Back