Sunderland gets what it voted for...

But still building them for other markets...
perhaps you think Nissan would prefer to make the X-trail in Sunderland and ship it to Japan....oh yes Ellal is certainly the brains on here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
It's like saying to the credit card company I am not going to pay the debt I owe but I would like to get a new credit card from you. I wonder how you think that would work out for you.
Another dumb analogy.

Hence why there is a need for those unfortunate enough not to have understood what they were voting for to make their choice with up to date information as and when we get it...
Not happening

Sponsored Links
According to you every analogy which highlights the lunacy of leaving the EU
Describe what will happen when we leave the eu that would make leaving the eu lunacy? I want facts, hard facts, not if's or but's or supposition, real concrete evidence of the future outside of the eu, and no squirming by asking me , as I have said previously that I don't know what it will be like, but hopeful that it can't be worse.

I can personally vouch for the fact that he does sometimes tell lies.

To claim that he does it all the time is rather serious.
WTF has lying got to do with being a wind-up merchant?

Calm down Mr Sheds.

You have conveniently proven how wrong you are again. The £39 billion is what we committed to paying whilst in the EU. The issue is whether it is legally enforceable to pay it- then it becomes a question of jurisdiction.

So we have a No Deal and decide not to pay. The EU can turn around and say ok - we won't trade with you. Other countries will look at the UK unilateral approach and think perhaps it's not a great idea to trade with a country that tears up agreements that it doesn't like.

It's like saying to the credit card company I am not going to pay the debt I owe but I would like to get a new credit card from you. I wonder how you think that would work out for you.
That isn't correct, the 39 billion has only been provisionally agreed with the EU and only becomes payable when a deal is approved by Parliament.
the 39billion was part of T.Ms withdrawal agreement with the EU and was contingent on the WHOLE deal being approved and implemented by Parliament.
As you must know Theresa's deal was kicked out by Parliament, because Theresa's deal was thrown out by Parliament there is no obligation to pay the EU a penny.
If the EU want 39 billion why don't they start sending red letters to Theresa and her 'negotiating' team', it was they who promised the EU something that cannot be delivered.
The only way the EU stands a chance of getting any money is to accept Theresa's new deal which has been approved by Parliament which now means she has a legitimate mandate to negotiate with the EU.

That isn't correct, the 39 billion has only been provisionally agreed with the EU and only becomes payable when a deal is approved by Parliament.
Ah, just like the 'deal' money for Nissan to keep the X-trail production in Sunderland ?

Production won't happen, but they get the money anyway :rolleyes:

perhaps you think Nissan would prefer to make the X-trail in Sunderland and ship it to Japan....oh yes Ellal is certainly the brains on here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well Toyota export cars from the UK to Japan........oh yes notchy is certainly the ignoramus on here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ah, just like the 'deal' money for Nissan to keep the X-trail production in Sunderland ?

Production won't happen, but they get the money anyway :rolleyes:

AFAIK The x-trail has never been made in Sunderland.

Sponsored Links
Back