Sunderland gets what it voted for...

Sponsored Links
The deal was never public just like the x-trail was never made in the UK.

Nissan killed the X-trail when the build quality tanked after fitting renault parts.

People were literally getting 3-5k bills on cars with <50k on the clock.

According to you every analogy which highlights the lunacy of leaving the EU, and the utterly deluded and incompatible set of beliefs of the brexanatics, is dumb.
Correct,,,and you think comparing brexit to a pizza is very accurate i suppose!

Sponsored Links
That isn't correct, the 39 billion has only been provisionally agreed with the EU and only becomes payable when a deal is approved by Parliament.
the 39billion was part of T.Ms withdrawal agreement with the EU and was contingent on the WHOLE deal being approved and implemented by Parliament.
As you must know Theresa's deal was kicked out by Parliament, because Theresa's deal was thrown out by Parliament there is no obligation to pay the EU a penny.
If the EU want 39 billion why don't they start sending red letters to Theresa and her 'negotiating' team', it was they who promised the EU something that cannot be delivered.
The only way the EU stands a chance of getting any money is to accept Theresa's new deal which has been approved by Parliament which now means she has a legitimate mandate to negotiate with the EU.

Wrong again.

Did you even read what I posted?

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/eu-divorce-bill

"If negotiations broke down later this year, and the UK refused to pay, the EU might seek redress through the International Court of Justice or the Permanent Court of Arbitration, both located in The Hague. The result of such a court case would be hard to predict."

So I reiterate there is no obligation on us to pay - we could refuse to pay then as I pointed out before it would become a murky legal issue which the Government itself understands.

When will Brexiteers get basic points of fact correct for once.

What points? that we MIGHT have to pay.

Obviously you cannot tell between fact and fiction. There are numerous examples - but let's have a current one - the absolute rubbished suggestion that Article 24 from GATT can be used for tariff free trade for the EU and UK. I see Rees Mogg, Farage etc pushing that rubbish.

They must be thinking even when they are exposed, their flock still believes them.

What points? that we MIGHT have to pay.

Obviously you cannot tell between fact and fiction. There are numerous examples - but let's have a current one - the absolute rubbished suggestion that Article 24 from GATT can be used for tariff free trade for the EU and UK. I see Rees Mogg, Farage etc pushing that rubbish.

They must be thinking even when they are exposed, their flock still believes them.
So how much will we have to pay? £39bn, £3.9bn, 39 pence ? That is the fact I am referring to.

Describe what will happen when we leave the eu that would make leaving the eu lunacy?
We become smaller, less influential, of less consequence, with fewer friends, more at the mercy of bigger players and we impede our access to our largest trading partner and the largest single market in the world.

I don't know what it will be like,
Then

you

should

never

have

voted

for

it.

but hopeful that it can't be worse.
Sorry, no. Voting to do something this momentous because you hope it won't be worse is an abrogation of your civic duty

Come Brexit and there will not be a car industry in the U.K . Tis all going down the toilet .

also no spare parts for existing cars :eek:

It will be a make do and mend society . Like Cuba ;) still using 50's yank motors but with Lada engines in :eek:

no practicable skills ?? and u will be doomed ;) which pretty much sums up the situation for plenty of the remoaners

most would not know there back side from a pineapple :LOL:

We become smaller, less influential, of less consequence, with fewer friends, more at the mercy of bigger players and we impede our access to our largest trading partner and the largest single market in the world.

Then

you

should

never

have

voted

for

it.

Sorry, no. Voting to do something this momentous because you hope it won't be worse is an abrogation of your civic duty
I
think
you
should
learn
to
interact
with
people
without
being
such
a
rude
arrogant
Voting to do something this momentous because you hope it won't change is an abrogation of your civic duty.

Sponsored Links
Back