sunpro2000 two-channel programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone.
i hope i am in the right place,.

i am a pensioner and not very good with modern boiler controls, so i would like some help please.
i have a problem using my newly fitted sunpro2000 two-channel boiler control, i have an annual breakdown cover for my heating and controls system, so when my old sunvic programmer broke down the repair guy fitted me a newer version. but he said that he had not used this one before so could i sort it. i had no problems at all programming the older one, so i said okay. but with this new one i cant get my head around it. i have 5 options of programmes to choose from, so i selected the 2 on off periods per day. i have to ignore the middle selection of the 3 programmes. i can set it to come on and off in the morning without any problem. then i ignore the midday selection and go on to the last one. i need this to come on about 4pm in the afternoon, but i cant get the time altered any lower than 19-30 hours
i dont want to call the guy out again because with my policy i am not covered for setting the controls, even though he didn`t do it right in the first place.

i would be very thankful for any help. old codger.

Sponsored Links
Set the unwanted programs at the same time before the 4pm last on program.

For example 12/12 13/13 14/14 then the last on 16:00

Set the unwanted programs at the same time before the 4pm last on program.

For example 12/12 13/13 14/14 then the last on 16:00

hi doitall,
thank you very much for solving my problem, i was just about ready to get my 2lb hammer from my garage. :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back