Sunvic Select 207 ch/hw Programmer Replacement Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had an old Sunvic Select 207 (not the 207XL) controlling my heating and water. It started making loud clicking noises when both water and central heating were on together, before starting to click on each individual program, so I replaced it with the Sunvic Sunpro 2000 which is supposedly is a direct replacement and fits the same backplate and wiring.

However, when I put both water and central heating on the flame in my boiler goes out and so nothing is on.

If I put the heating on its own that works fine.

If I put the water on its own I have to scroll through the program opitions twice of 1, 2, 3, on and then back to off, 1, 2, 3 to get it stay on.

I reconnected my old controller, despite the clicking, just to check what that did and I can get both the water and heating on individually together.

I was wondering if the Sunpro2000 is indeed a direct replacement Select 207 or maybe its another issue?

I don't have a room stat to control my heating. The controller is mounted in my airing cupboard and the thermostat option isn't activated on the new controller.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back