Two channel programmer with thermostat?

Sponsored Links
Drayton MiTime RF pack 2?

Not an all in one unit, but a very nice twin channel programmer with wireless room stat.

It needs to be an all in one unit.

I do like the look of the drayton unit but it's not suited to my need which is a shame.

Anyone else know of an all in one unit?

Sponsored Links
I can't imagine the reason, but - Danfoss TP9000?

I used to have a TP9 and it was OK but not fantastic. Neither is Sunvic, mind. But the 9000 is the new model and may be better.

Would love to get the hive system but don't have £200 to spend on it.

The main problem I have is the programmer is in the airing cupboard, it's annoying that when the CH timer goes off I have to go upstairs to put it on for another hour etc. Same thing with the HW too.

My plan is to remove the programmer and thermostat rf unit and run a 5 core cable into my hall way (only around 3 meters of cable)

TP9000 looks good and they are plenty of cheap units.

The thing I liked about the SunPro200 was the frost stat built in and big led display.

Has anyone got anything to say about the TP9000?

Hi,

To keeps the costs down I have just ordered some new cable and I am going to move the programmer to a more suitable place and keep the same setup.

Thanks everyone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back