Supermarkets

Sponsored Links
How about we have a vote on such things?

Here's one..... Lets vote as to whether or not people can remain members of this forum if their posts have an unhealthy obsession with FLAMIN SUPERMARKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough, you may be a young lad, this may be your first job, I don't know..... and I don't wanna sound like I'm having a go here Steve but.... I think it might be healthy if you considered either a hobby or another job!

old people should not be allowed in supermarkets..................... by rights they should be dead anyway

I know that I have changed your post but the message is still the same. So what do you suggest we do with them Adolph?
If you read my original post, "Churchill", you'll find that I was referring to old smokers when i said "they should be dead anyway", given the fact that life expectancy for smokers is greatly reduced.

You have twisted my original post. You have changed my post but the message is not the same.

You have twisted my original post. You have changed my post but the message is not the same

The new softus?...

Sponsored Links
You have twisted my original post. You have changed my post but the message is not the same

The new softus?...
How very dare you! Softus is (was :(), possibly Checkout Girl material at most. Where as Steve here is a Deputy Store Manager oooooowwwww! :LOL:

Back