Supervision Fault/Force omit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I know there are similar posts revolving supervision fault but I cannot find anything which relates to my issues..
Is there a way to make my system force omit my wireless PIR sensor?

I have a Texecom wireless PIR in my van which connects to the system when on the drive but obviously when I’m away from the house, the sensor will trigger a supervision fault and appears to be the reason why the alarm cannot be set.

I have been into Wintex and selected omittable and force omit on the settings for that device but it just won’t set.

I use the app and the keypad to arm the alarm which works fine when at home but as soon as I’m away from the house and try and arm the system it just times out.

Even when I omit the device within the app it still won’t set?

Any ideas?

Thanks, Rich

Sponsored Links
It will have to be on a separate area.

It has been raised many times about being able to turn off supervision for individual devices, whilst sone manufacturers have this facility others don’t including Texecom currently.

You could look at adding a pyronix car defender and wireless interface UR2-WE, and this may get you round the issue. This has been mentioned on the Texecom Forum in the past.

Hi thanks for the quick responses.
Ok well I’d be happy to add another area for this however I tried this previously and couldn’t figure out why I wasn’t successful with it and I remember reading that only certain texecom systems allow the use of more areas.?
I’ve got a W64 panel,
Is this a possibility with my setup?

Sponsored Links
Or thinking about it, if I recall
You can’t have the same device on two areas? So in this case I should be able to create an area B/C just for the van which I can arm as a solo device and then the rest of the property on A.
Then I can arm/disarm them separately and when I get a supervision fault on the van sensor, it won’t affect area A and solve the issue?

64W has 4 areas available.

so Van on a seperate area, have it as instant arm.
then have that on a separate code maybe, keeps things simple

64W has 4 areas available.

so Van on a seperate area, have it as instant arm.
then have that on a separate code maybe, keeps things simple
Thank you
I never knew I could create a separate code for each area? But that sounds like the best way to go.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back