suprima pcb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
could someone offer some advice on suprima pcb. went to breakdown. customer said having to reset on a reg basis now wont reset. had a look boiler not reseting. all lives in correct.overheat stat buzzing but no voltage to overheat stat. pcb? quite common ive heard but i just want to be sure that ive reached my conclusion right. make a fortune replacing this easy fault if i came across this make!! thank you

Sponsored Links
try doing a search before posting!!!!!!!!!

how many threads do you need before it becomes obvious how SH*TE the suprima is :confused:

.overheat stat buzzing but no voltage to overheat stat.

:?:

Probably is the PCB but sounds like you need a new stat as well.
When you put the new PCB kit, wiring harness on, the old stat will probably fall to bits.

after ya fitted the new pcb you'll be going back a year later to change it again! the new one's cut out before up2 temp..
still like the suprima's tho :LOL:

Sponsored Links
after ya fitted the new pcb you'll be going back a year later to change it again! the new one's cut out before up2 temp..
still like the suprima's tho :LOL:

They only seem to do this on thermal stores! :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back