Suprimas are doing my box in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ater their 3rd attempt at making a reliable pcb i thought that the new one which means a complete rewire of blr would be ok but alas no. We fit one last week only for customer to complain of poor temperatures (blr shuts down when only at approx 40 deg c. Obviously we changed stats first to no evail so had to put in another pcb which now works correctly I hope that they can sleep @ night (with a stash of cash of course they can)

Sponsored Links
weareleeds said:
Ater their 3rd attempt at making a reliable pcb i thought that the new one which means a complete rewire of blr would be ok but alas no. We fit one last week only for customer to complain of poor temperatures (blr shuts down when only at approx 40 deg c. Obviously we changed stats first to no evail so had to put in another pcb which now works correctly I hope that they can sleep @ night (with a stash of cash of course they can)

Trust me this pcb is very reliable ;) the problem you are describing is normally down to the yellow wires to the thermistor which get damaged if not routed correctly i.e in the hole behind the fan :rolleyes:
I have fitted hundreds of these Pcb kits over the last 18 months and only had to replace one so far :D to me that is reliable

I am man of 30 yrs experience the wires to thermister & o/h stat all passed through hole @ rear of fan blr didn't even get water luke warm according to customer

Sponsored Links
Sorry to hear that im not saying that 100% of the pcbs are going to be perfect but can any manafacturer :confused:

All im saying is that these new kits are very reliable and 100% better than the old ones ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back