Surely not? Borrow an umbrella you hoofpuffin.

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Donald Trump cancels First World War cemetery visit because it's raining
Trump and wife Melania were due to fly to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial by helicopter"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-cancels-first-world-13566869

0_FRANCE-US-WWI-POLITICS-HISTORY-CENTENARY.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2988507

Sponsored Links
With a barnet like that, you can't blame him for not wanting to go out in the rain and honour all those that sacrificed their own lives in the wettest, filthiest most dreadful conditions imaginable.

What else would you expect from a right wing ****.

Did not macron make a speech about building up the armed forces in Europe against external threats ?

Did he not name the US as one of those threats ?

Macron the **** should remember history in particular the 2nd WW ;)

The daily mirror :LOL::LOL:

A paper that ran a story that was one of the biggest lies in the history of journalism in the U K

Daily Mirror :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Funny how other ruling dignitaries manged to brave the rain, i.e. Macron, Merkel, Trudeau. At least he watched it on tele in his hotel room, bless him.

Typical right wing ****.

Funny how other ruling dignitaries manged to brave the rain, i.e. Macron, Merkel, Trudeau. At least he watched it on tele in his hotel room, bless him.

Typical right wing ****.

And people still defend him. On that subject too.

On today, of all days.

Hang your heads in shame!

The official line was the helo transporting Trump the 40 miles to the cemetery could not fly due to the low cloud. Even so, all formal functions have a 'wet routine' as fallback so no excuses for non attendance. It will be interesting to see what sort of welcome he will get from the US forces on the next campaign trail.

the pro-Trump propagandists have avoided saying anything clear, but have mumbled about weather conditions and said that the Secret Service makes the decisions about safety of flying.

However they don't actually say that the Secret Service meteorologists forbade flying.

They just leave it to the reader to make an assumption under the influence of misdirection.

I see that Macron got there on time.

But he only had to travel from Paris.

Whereas Trump would have to travel from, er, Paris.

He's taken on board the fury and contempt of the world and tried to make up for it today. Advice from his PR team, no doubt.

completely inexcusable, if it were me, I'd have walked if necessary.

Trump prefers Golden Showers.

He was pictured playing Golf in the rain.

He has one of the most advanced helicopters and pilots. Rain and some cloud is no excuse.

Sponsored Links
Back