Swann camera power supply

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have the swann NHD-885MSB cameras and I want to install the additional power supply for better night vision. can somebody tell me the voltage required and the pin size or better still recommend a power supply that will do the job.

many thanks

Sponsored Links
? It’s not separate ir plus it’s an IP camera with power over Ethernet .... so would assume the Nvr would supply sufficient current to power this camera

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I'm getting ghosting images at night. If somebody walks past they look partly invisible and I read somewhere that connecting a separate power supply would sort this, also why is there a power socket at the camera ?

Cheers

Ghost images ....sounds like the camera is using sense up to improve the image ...unfortunately this will cause a motion type blur ...the power socket is in case you want to power it locally and not use the power over Ethernet

Sense up ? whats this, is it a setting that I can change on the NVR ? I'm still going to try a power supply so can you recommend one ?
Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back