Swann outback camera

So how do you hide a lump like that so no one can see it?
Not really a covert either.

You got the wrong bit of kit for the job. It happens.

Sponsored Links
Hi Securit,

If you're happy with the present set up I'm pleased for you, If there is any way I can help in the future please let me know. Don't take the 'snide' comments which are of no help too much to heart, they simply waste their own time and also detract from the issue at hand. If someone has nothing meaningful to add to a query, and that will push the query in a positive direction, I fail to see why they bother to post at all.

Take Care Mate.

So how do you hide a lump like that so no one can see it?
Not really a covert either.

You got the wrong bit of kit for the job. It happens.
as I said before its designed mainly for wildlife, catching fly tippers. And security, as its totally independent it can be placed anywhere, and for security it would act as a deterant, it works fine just needs a bit of tweaking, ideally if I wanted to pay £££££ I could have a security system with cameras everywhere, but this does the job,

Hi Securit,

If you're happy with the present set up I'm pleased for you, If there is any way I can help in the future please let me know. Don't take the 'snide' comments which are of no help too much to heart, they simply waste their own time and also detract from the issue at hand. If someone has nothing meaningful to add to a query, and that will push the query in a positive direction, I fail to see why they bother to post at all.

Take Care Mate.
I simply asked about a faster sd card and for some HELPFULL advise, which I am gratefull for AND which this forum is for (or so I thought ) but it seems some sad people have no other use for there fingers n keyboard, it does the job, it was a reasonable price, and I am happy with it, in fact the video quality is exceptional in the dark, and simple to attach anywhere, no holes to drill or cables, a bit of tweaking here n there is all that is needed, thanks for your POSITIVE help

Sponsored Links
Hi Securit,

Thanks for the reply.

I've been called all sorts of names since observing and remarking on the bad attitude and faceless remarks which are aimed at people who come on the forum asking politely for a bit of advice. Unfortunately, due to my own work commitments I am not here very often and in all probability nobody would take a blind bit of notice anyway. Some seem to be locked into their own little world of "ME" and find a sordid gratification in being far from polite to people. This is not a one man crusade by the way, I don't intentionally search across thousands of posts, there are more important things to do. However, if someone, no matter how experienced they think they are, makes a 'dig' in one of my posts, they shall invariably be made to look the obvious fools which they deifinitely show themselves up to be.

Please don't leave the forum on a sour note, there are many here who will give you the respect you so richly deserve. Let me know how you get on with the camera.

Best Wishes

Hi Alumni,

" ..... So how do you hide a lump like that so no one can see it?
Not really a covert either...."

"...You got the wrong bit of kit for the job. It happens...."

Perhaps, in your infinite wisdom you would now like to enlighten both Securit and myself on the subject of what you would consider to be the correct "bit of kit". You may also impart to us your superior reasoning as regards hiding " ... a lump like that ... ". You are reminded that any reply you wish to make should in essence constitute a helpful advisory agent which is not confined to a single sentence.

Thank you most sincerely for your help.

@chaindaisy.

Perhaps if you stopped trying the holier than thou approach you too might be more helpful.

No need to go beyond your 1st post in this thread to see you were of no assistance to the op.

And catching the top of someone's head suggests the kit ain't up to the job.

Now, if that offends you, then so be it.

@chaindaisy.

Perhaps if you stopped trying the holier than thou approach you too might be more helpful.

No need to go beyond your 1st post in this thread to see you were of no assistance to the op.

And catching the top of someone's head suggests the kit ain't up to the job.

Now, if that offends you, then so be it.
as I explained before, the so called bit of kit !!! Isn't exactly designed for what I want to use it for, and that is why I asked a perfectly good question as to solving the problem, any ideas from members ( sensible that is ) are gratefully accepted, and by repositioning etc the bit of kit !!!!now works fine, and I'm now getting faces etc, and it didn't cost ££££, you see this forum can be HELPFULL when the RIGHT people join in, maybe this forum should be a little more selective in who it allows to join, ( just a thought )

Dear Alumni,

First and foremost, your term " holier than thou " . I can take your sarcastic comments until they are coming out of my ears, regarding your terrminology may I insert that " All men are equal before God" and it follows that I cannot be holier than yourself.

You have intentionally misconstrued your own posts, you have not addressed the blatant fact that you were rude to Securit, you have not offered an apology, you have not addressed the pertinent cctv queries offered to you in my post ... On this wise I am pondering which of us really considers himself " holier than thou "

I shall await anxiously upon your 'one liner' reply.

Yours Faithfully

Thankyou so much for your more than anticipated 'one liner'.

1) I am not Welsh.

2) My mother was born in Hartlepool

3) I have a great affinity for all Yorkshire people, regardless of creed, colour or religion.

4) It is patently obvious that you have learned absolutely nothing about yourself, shall continue to be sarcastic, prejudiced in race, and totally ignorant in your treatment of people who ask for help.

Must be a welsh thing. :rolleyes:
FORUM !!! 2. A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among EXPERTS and often including audience participation.
So what is your contribution and input here.

Hi Securit,

I think it might be better if we just ignore him and put and end to this post. He hasn't finished though, just followed me to a bellbox problem and started his antics there. I do have a 'final solution' for him though, so give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. Believe me, the days of the 'one liner' are coming to an end at DIY NOT.

Take Care Mate.

Hi Securit,

I think it might be better if we just ignore him and put and end to this post. He hasn't finished though, just followed me to a bellbox problem and started his antics there. I do have a 'final solution' for him though, so give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. Believe me, the days of the 'one liner' are coming to an end at DIY NOT.

Take Care Mate.
Totally agree chaindaisy, a complete wind up merchant, after all no one could be that sad, devious, and a complete *** or could they ??????????

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back