Table saw blade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all new to the forum so hello to everyone.
Ive just got myself a table saw nothing fancy (sip 01321) but im after a selection of blades for it.I was looking through the screwfix book and came accross these http://www.screwfix.com/prods/75549...TCT-Saw-Blades/Titan-TCT-Saw-Blades-80T-250mm
my saw has 16mm arbour but these and other blades I have seen come with adaptor rings.I was just wondering if this is good option and is there any downsides to using adaptor rings or is it better to get blades with the bore at the correct size without the use of adaptors.Also has anybody used these titan blades and are they any good.
I have noticed there seems to be a lack of blades available with a bore size of 16mm on a 254 diameter blade.
Anybody know a of good place to get decent blades I dont relay want to spend more than £40 per blade.
Thanks in advance. hopalong.

Sponsored Links
Nothing wrong with using the adaptor rings. Personally, I'd buy the best blades I could afford. When they start going a bit blunt get them sharpened.
Also helps if you clean the blade periodically to get rid of any resin build up on it.

Sponsored Links
Toolstation is another handy supplier...again, no probs with adaptor rings.
John
small2

The only problem i had with toolstation was they were always out of stock of half the gear i needed, so it went on to back order which is no good.

Thanks guys for the response.
Going to order some blades off the fitters world site just spoke to the guy and he has blades to suite what i need.
Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back