Tariffs...

Sponsored Links
I hear there are some people who still believe what Buffoon says.

Slow learners.

I couldn’t give a ****. As long as he takes us out under any deal or even no deal, they can get rid of him at a later date.
So you care not in what direction this country is headed...

You truly are an ignorant rabid quitter!

Sponsored Links
So you care not in what direction this country is headed...
Pardon me. For one minute I thought you were saying that you DO know what way the country is headed. Why aren't you in parliament then? You have all the answers, don't you?. Of course, there will be casualties at first and it aint going to go all sweet from the start - there will be some harm to some businesses but that's not a reason to leave things as the are is it? God, with that attitude we'd never have won the war. Didn't hear Churchill saying "We'd best not attack chaps, some of us might get killed". Sorry, I forgot - You'd be rooting for the enemy!

Pardon me. For one minute I thought you were saying that you DO know what way the country is headed. Why aren't you in parliament then? You have all the answers, don't you?. Of course, there will be casualties at first and it aint going to go all sweet from the start - there will be some harm to some businesses but that's not a reason to leave things as the are is it? God, with that attitude we'd never have won the war. Didn't hear Churchill saying "We'd best not attack chaps, some of us might get killed". Sorry, I forgot - You'd be rooting for the enemy!

Simple Question . What long term benefits will this Country get by leaving the EU ?

Simple answer. Not being ruled by the EU. Making our own laws. Right for us to decide who comes in and has access to our housing, healthcare, schooling, benefits etc etc In my mind, there's not enough of the above to go round for our own population and as sorry as I feel for them, it doesn't seem right that it is available for others simply because they come from an EU country.

Last edited:
Not being ruled by the EU. Making our own laws. Right for us to decide who comes in and has access to our housing, healthcare, schooling, benefits.
You are indeed a true rabid quitter...

Not a single practical 'benefit' listed...

Just a twisted 'xenophobic wishlist' :LOL:

PS. We're not 'ruled' by the EU, and we make our own laws. We can decide upon access to the public services you list. We also have controls on immigration, but the UK government chooses not to use these controls.

We can decide upon access to the public services you list. We also have controls on immigration, but the UK government chooses not to use these controls.
Obviously 52% of the population don't see it happening. Perhaps if it did, there would have been a different outcome.

Obviously 52% of the population don't see it happening. Perhaps if it did, there would have been a different outcome.
52% of the population?

That's approximately 33 million...

I thought only about half that number voted to leave?

But hey, that's rabid quitters for you...

They can never make sense of anything :LOL:

So let's go with the 17.4 million...

They, like you, obviously chose to ignore the facts...

But you have the chance to redeem yourself...

Name a single practical benefit that Brexit will bring us...

The Clock is ticking :)

My bad. I meant 52% of the population that were eligible and could be bothered to vote.

GB stickers on my car when I go abroad to buy loads of that cheap wine and cheese the French will be stuck with when they can't sell it elsewhere because the Germans told them Nein!.

What were these 'facts' we ignored?

My bad. I meant 52% of the population that were eligible and could be bothered to vote.
FYI the people who are eligible to vote are called the electorate.

And only 37% of said electorate voted to leave...

Still waiting for you to list any practical benefits :)

Fact: Less than 1/4 of the population voted to leave.

Sponsored Links
Back