Tariffs...

....and expressed as a percentage of the electorate that was? (just waiting for ellal to get her calculator out0

Sponsored Links
....and expressed as a percentage of the electorate that was? (just waiting for ellal to get her calculator out0
her?

Oh dear, you really are pathetic...

Still waiting for you to list any practical benefits of brexit...

Now why won't you do that I wonder :LOL:

Simple answer. Not being ruled by the EU. Making our own laws. Right for us to decide who comes in and has access to our housing, healthcare, schooling, benefits etc etc In my mind, there's not enough of the above to go round for our own population and as sorry as I feel for them, it doesn't seem right that it is available for others simply because they come from an EU country.

We are not ruled by the EU,
We can make our own laws ,
We have immigration control .
Our migrants can get cheap housing, healthcare, schooling etc living on the Costas

A simple question, What is the long term benefits for leaving the EU . ?

Sponsored Links
A simple question, What is the long term benefits for leaving the EU . ?
Online, in person, on TV, on Social Media, on the Radio...

So far not a single quitter has come up with a single practical benefit of leaving the EU...

Don't expect anything else from the quitter muppets here !

Ella L. Thought you were a girl.

So when you suggested Ellal had been part of a group at a Gay Pride march, were you suggesting he was a lesbian? Which of the three men you mentioned were you suggesting she had been "occupied" with during the night? All of them?

Do you have to be gay to go on the gay pride march? I thought you might have all gone for a drink afterwards. What did you think I was insinuating then?

We are not ruled by the EU,
We can make our own laws ,
We have immigration control .
Our migrants can get cheap housing, healthcare, schooling etc living on the Costas

Easy to say but where’s your proof?

Unless of course you believe bojo can rewrite WTO rules just for the UK :rolleyes:

He doesn't need to re-write the rules.
Re-read you're own post very carefully, then read the relevant WTO rules. You need to look a little further than the headlines.

Easy to say but where’s your proof?

What EU regulations dictate our life style against our wishes ie Health and Safety, uniformatity of goods , Policing and security of Terrorist Organisations ?
Our Laws are different to that of EU Countries ,
We have Immigration Control over Countries that are outside the EU , We are bound by the "Free Roaming" we can enter EU countries without visas as the EU countries can enter this Country without visas.
The Immigrants from this Country who live on the Costas can get free Healthcare (plus the Heating Allowance for their swimming pools:)) Housing is cheap ,

What are the long term benefits for this Country leaving the EU

You have repeatedly asked motman what are the benefits of resigning from the EU

He has told you nothing

That is, in fact, the total of the benefits. Nothing. So on this occasion he is right. Nothing.

You have repeatedly asked motman what are the benefits of resigning from the EU

He has told you nothing

That is, in fact, the total of the benefits. Nothing. So on this occasion he is right. Nothing.

So why support Brexit then ???

Sponsored Links
Back