tata vehicles

Definitely NOT a Brava. I drove one, albeit a few years back, which was a well-maintained company vehicle and at the time not too old (a 1994L, which I drove in 2000).

Wishy-washy steering with far too much play, plasticky interior which just felt like anything could snap off at any time, and no performance whatsoever. Horrid, horrid truck.

To contrast, one of the other small pickups owned by the company I was with at the time was a VW Caddy (based on the Skoda Felecia). 200% better, but I don't know if it would be big enough for your requirements, or if the price has come down enough to make it an affordable used buy (as it was sold under the VW brand rather than Skoda).

Sponsored Links
cheers chaps for all the advice. Ive plumped for the p100 as soon as i saw it. IT is immaculate and the interior has been replaced with the cab from a sieera. low mileage, resprayed professionally a few years ago, no rust, service history and mots, ifor williams top and rear cover, good engine and great ride. All at 1/3 of the budget id set so im happy!

thanks for the advice as it did stear me away from one or two clangers! ;)

The only thing i know about the TATA Loadbeta is theyre powered with Mercedes (diesel) lumps.

Sponsored Links
Back