tattoos

this topic got done to death a while back

For the record tattoos or in common parlance Tats

Are for bored chavy types who think drawing a rubbishy picture on their pale, flabby bodies will somehow make them more interesting and er cool

:rolleyes: i am neither bored...chavy or flabby....and i love my tattoo!!!

But do you think it makes you cool and interesting?

no....but it will make me easy to identify if im ever murdered and my head is chopped off

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Are for bored chavy types who think drawing a rubbishy picture on their pale, flabby bodies will somehow make them more interesting and er cool

People dont generally get tats to look cool and interesting....I have a tattoo and I never got it done for other people to look at it, I got it for myself....if someone likes it good, is they dont....move on.

As i've said before, if you've a body like mine, you dont mess with perfection. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

She don't need a tat to be that. ;)

Worshiping bodies, my body is a temple, you can see where this is going!!

I would like to have inserted a picture of a big fat Bhudda here but my skills on the keyboard are no match for my enthusiasum, however i'm sure somebody will provide.

jeezo if women thought you would stay away from them they would all get tattoos, a price worth paying IMHO, you dont like them, who actually cares what you think?

People dont generally get tats to look cool and interesting....I have a tattoo and I never got it done for other people to look at it, I got it for myself....if someone likes it good, is they dont....move on.

It's the stock thing "Oh I didn't get them for anyone else" which doesn't stand scrutiny

I wonder why most blokes with tat's walk round in cap sleeve teeshirts in mid winter.Or girls suddenly start wearing that little off the shoulder number to show of that individual everybody's got one bluebird scrawled on their shoulder ... :rolleyes:

Tramp stamps and slag tags are designed to be on show, you have only to watch a skin flick to see classy chicks showing them off.

As for uploading pictures of them on here.....what next FFS! :rolleyes:

I know something just as appealing - ugly scars complete with evidence of stitches :idea: We could all count the stitch marks to see which is biggest and ugliest.

A big ugly scar is a rival for any tattoo.

Sponsored Links
Back