Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I have tattoos and may have more.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I have tattoos, and now hate them.

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ate spinach that day!

Believe it or not, I beat Dorien at a arm wrestle in 1996. Mind you, he is the biggest bloke Ive ever met!

He has tatoos, but obviously ot on his back.

Dave

Sponsored Links
i have 2 tattoo's one on each upper arm and love them and will be having more but only where they can be covered if needs be would never have them on my neck or below my elbow.
each to there own i say
body piercing can't stand it but some do, so leave them to it
if you don't like them so what they don't affect you

i will never see the point in having a tattoo.

i rarely speak to like minded folk who don't ultimately regret their adolescent impulsiveness.

i can understand some peoples attraction to the sensation, but not some permanent blotchy blue ink permanent reminder.

it is like having a scar but without the spontaneity. almost as if choosing to be permanently reminded of ones own failure to say no.

Sponsored Links
I have my favourite place tattooed on my wotsits in times new roman font size 72:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

might have another one put on there to fill the space

I've got 6 tattoos and my belly button pierced! Just got the last tattoo 2 weeks ago.

Sure do!! But you might be disappointed cos they're on my back, stomach and thigh - nowhere exciting!! :LOL: :LOL:

I have one personal tattoo

it used to say landudno

these days all i can read is ludo :cry:

Sure do!! But you might be disappointed cos they're on my back, stomach and thigh - nowhere exciting!! :LOL: :LOL:

Post pics of the exiciting bits then Alison, and we can come up with some designs for you :LOL:

I have them and never regreted them. Dont like the full suits or neck and face though :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back