• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • JohnD is wrong

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No !!!! wait till we find out where the 2.7 billiooooonnns is coming from...

Defence cuts probably, they'll be sending troops out with catapults and rocks next.

100 lines for you both! 'I really must pay more attention' ;)

Mr Darling, whose announcement was greeted with cheers by Labour MPs, said the measures would be funded through borrowing so as not to take money out of the economy while it was slowing.

Sponsored Links
No !!!! wait till we find out where the 2.7 billiooooonnns is coming from...

Defence cuts probably, they'll be sending troops out with catapults and rocks next.

100 lines for you both! 'I really must pay more attention' ;)

Mr Darling, whose announcement was greeted with cheers by Labour MPs, said the measures would be funded through borrowing so as not to take money out of the economy while it was slowing.

For this year only...wotabout next yr ;) ..Council tax of course :idea:
Or even the bin tax.. which Gord said he was binning . Oh that was last week though....

I voted yes, purely because I can't stand the gurning Presbyterian loon with his slack-jawed breath intakes and nails bitten to the quick, or any of his nu arbeit cronies. I have no idea who's to blame, if it's a left-over from the Tory days, incompetence of the latest incumbents, a combination of failings, an inevitability, or whatever. Not that I think that there is any viable alternative to them, though; as sure as eggs is eggs, whatever flavour they are, they will always more than take away with one hand what they have given out with the other.

Which is why I have never bothered voting beyond the first time I was allowed to do so. If, however, Jezza Clarkson was to stand for parliament and was gunning for PM, I might just bother to go and put a X in the box. As that's as likely as getting struck by lightning in a coal mine, however, I don't anticipate the polling booth being graced by my presence any time soon ;).

Maybe we should have compulsory voting, but with an abstention box, to enable you to register your protest, apathy, lack of choice...and PR as well.

Sponsored Links
Back