Technological advancements

Blimey I wonder how big a blue whales wi lly is

It must be massive :eek:.

They never mentioned this on the blue planet series:confused:

Sponsored Links
With technology advancing exponentially, do you think mankind is getting cleverer, or they are managing to slowly harvest alien technology over the decades ? Serious question, I don't believe we are alone.
brace yourself , your’e getting it for that!

Male blue whales produce about 50 gallons of sperm when they mate, less than 1 pint enters the female, the rest goes in the sea, and that is why the sea is so salty.

That's why I would rather swim in the public baths (a diluted soup of chlorine, whizz, sweat, snot, with a garnish of pubes n' plasters), than the sea(y)

Sponsored Links
Male blue whales produce about 50 gallons of sperm when they mate, less than 1 pint enters the female, the rest goes in the sea, and that is why the sea is so salty.

Blimey :rolleyes:

Years ago I used to like soft fish roe on toast

Till I found out what it was :eek:

I can't cook, my wife can.
Shame on you.
Both my sprogs can cook and both love cooking pasta - especially Carbonara. They are both experimental and care (for now) about what they eat.

I do the steaks in our house.

comma was a typo. Otherwise it seems like I'm suggesting whales thumbs held them back.
It made me scratch my head, being on a dyslexia spectrum I must've run it though my head a dozen times.

Sponsored Links
Back