Automated Driving Technology

amazing to be able to drive whilst playing and filming yourself with a mobile phone, this tech is going to be so useful.

The roads just get more and more scary

Sponsored Links
amazing to be able to drive whilst playing and filming yourself with a mobile phone, this tech is going to be so useful.

The roads just get more and more scary
Thing you’ve missed the point, which was done for this thread… but well done for taking the moral high ground.

as a vulnerable road user I find people playing with their phones whilst driving to be very disturbing, I think most people driving are playing with their phone at some point on their journey.

the sad thing about all the innovations that should make being on the road safer is being countered by drivers paying less attention and being less careful. No surprise road casualties is on the up, especially so amongst pedestrians and cyclists.

as a vulnerable road user I find people playing with their phones whilst driving to be very disturbing, I think most people driving are playing with their phone at some point on their journey.

the sad thing about all the innovations that should make being on the road safer is being countered by drivers paying less attention and being less careful. No surprise road casualties is on the up, especially so amongst pedestrians and cyclists.

They ought to fit a 6" spike on the steering boss. Drivers took much more care, when the steering mechanism of cars could impale you if you hit something.

Sponsored Links

yes there are worrying trends with more people getting hurt, possibly that’s more volume than proportionally as more people are cycling, etc now.

technology can be a blessing and a curse I guess. The tech in my cars means I never would need to play with my phone while driving normally…

Last edited:
Automated driving systems are safer/cause fewer accidents.

People/drivers are the biggest cause of accidents on the road. People/drivers are the biggest hinderance to automated driving.

Work that one out o_O

Automated driving systems are safer/cause fewer accidents.

People/drivers are the biggest cause of accidents on the road. People/drivers are the biggest hinderance to automated driving.

Work that one out o_O
What's there to work out? There's no contradictions.

Could solve the problem of drivers who like a drink

drive to the pub have a skin ful

and the car will drive you home via automation simples :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back