Interesting, how the brain works

The first time I used a car with brake assist, the guy behind passed me on the hard shoulder.

Sponsored Links
In enriched and vibrant multicultural communities all the rules of the road are null and void.

The rules of everything are null and void actually, but driving is the most vivid manifestation of it.

Only here will you see cars (mainly old, long since written-off ones) put through their paces to demonstrate the known limits of accident prevention technology

In enriched and vibrant multicultural communities all the rules of the road are null and void.

The rules of everything are null and void actually, but driving is the most vivid manifestation of it.

Only here will you see cars (mainly old, long since written-off ones) put through their paces to demonstrate the known limits of accident prevention technology
I'm amazed how anyone can shoehorn a comment about UK society being multicultural into a discussion about ABS and motoring.
But andy11's rampant racism and preferred violence against refugees know no bounds.

Sponsored Links
DateMigrants detectedBoats detected
12 September 2022650 [r]19
13 September 202253811
14 September 202200
15 September 202261714
16 September 202200
17 September 202200
18 September 202200
The Ministry of Defence does not believe that any migrants arrived on their own terms in a small boat from the English Channel.

Back