You know how people bitch and complain about the company they work for…

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
….such as poor wages, terrible working conditions, company not caring about their welfare, how they could run the company better, being treated like idiots, incompetent management, incompetent and idiotic work colleagues, lack of investment for the future, lack of workers rights etc etc. What do you think of them? I think that they are the idiots for staying there just whinging about it and doing nothing. Anyone with half a brain that felt like that would get off their arse and go to another company - providing they could walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

Funnily enough, I also think the same about people on this forum that constantly run this country down for all of the the same reasons. More so when they are always banging on about the their massive pension pot and the fact that they are a bit of an international player and have another country to go to.

Sponsored Links
There are jobs to be had. So why don’t people move on for a better paid job?

Or is it that they get tax credits or UC so they have little incentive to earn more?

There are jobs to be had. So why don’t people move on for a better paid job?

Or is it that they get tax credits or UC so they have little incentive to earn more?

It all depends on how good they are at their job.

If your crap then it's better the devil you know

Sponsored Links
I also think the same about people on this forum that constantly run this country down for all of the the same reasons

Some of us care about this country and want it to be much better

You clearly don’t care, you are perfectly happy with sewage in rivers and seas, you are more than happy with an ambulance service so bad it can take 2 hours to reach a heart attack emergency, you don’t care about the housing crisis which is locking a generation into the unaffordable rental market.

I presume you are also happy with the extreme levels of wealth inequality, the failing privatised utilities, the huge levels of corruption in the govt.

Mottie is perfectly happy with all these failures and doesn’t want better

….such as poor wages, terrible working conditions, company not caring about their welfare, how they could run the company better, being treated like idiots, incompetent management, incompetent and idiotic work colleagues, lack of investment for the future, lack of workers rights etc etc. What do you think of them? I think that they are the idiots for staying there just whinging about it and doing nothing. Anyone with half a brain that felt like that would get off their arse and go to another company - providing they could walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

Funnily enough, I also think the same about people on this forum that constantly run this country down for all of the the same reasons. More so when they are always banging on about the their massive pension pot and the fact that they are a bit of an international player and have another country to go to.
Thing is, nowadays it's nearly impossible to find a company paying well, giving you good t&c, close to home and where they treat you like adults.
So, people staying in the same place after having moved many times from company to company and failed to find a better working environment.
We're privileged because most of us here have worked or still working on self employed basis, so screw everyone, I take leave whenever I want, start when I want and finish when I want.
If I fancy a shag at lunchtime I don't have to ask permission to anyone, I just do it.

You know how people bitch and complain about the company they work for…

They're called "malcontents" & it's a psychological attitude rather than a mental condition. Apart from the obvious constant moaning, they are very easy to spot by the fact they do actually have a lot to moan about . . . . 'Cos they lead really sh1tty lives.

Proof, if proof is needed, that Karma really does exist.

Thing is, nowadays it's nearly impossible to find a company paying well, giving you good t&c, close to home and where they treat you like adults.
So, people staying in the same place after having moved many times from company to company and failed to find a better working environment.
We're privileged because most of us here have worked or still working on self employed basis, so screw everyone, I take leave whenever I want, start when I want and finish when I want.
If I fancy a shag at lunchtime I don't have to ask permission to anyone, I just do it.
Do you work alone?

you don’t care about the housing crisis which is locking a generation into the unaffordable rental market.
Population crisis - To many people in this country hence the housing shortage.

Do you work alone?
I'm retired, but I used to have other people working for me or with me.
Surely if I had the decorator coming tomorrow to paint the doors, I'd make sure I get them finished, but what I mean is that there's nobody watching what I do and when I go on holiday.

Sponsored Links
Back