Technology apace.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed
When having a discussion about new discovery it makes me smile when people quote such stuff.

Physical laws only apply today because we don't know any different. Who is to say whether or not this will be true in 500 years or so.

I'm not thinking nuclear fission, fusion of any other type of atom fiddling ... Something TOTALLY NEW ... The first time someone realises that if you focus plasma through a dilithium crystal the output reaction is 1000000 times more than the energy which created it, then we have a new power source ... Good old Gene Roddenberry :LOL:

But not whilst we are still fannying around with internal combustion, solar, wind, tidal or any other form of natural arse.

Get with the program luddites ;)

MW

Sponsored Links
Hey meggawatt? If I'm on your ignore list - how can you see the original post in the thread?

You're a fake and we all know it.

Hey meggawatt? If I'm on your ignore list - how can you see the original post in the thread?
What is this guy on?

Is it beyond your pea-sized intellect to work out that people are replying to posts by others in the threads you have started.

I don't know about Megawatt being a fake but you are quite clearly as mad as a snake.

If you read this Mega ... You are a wise man ;)

But he doesn't know what the thread is about - unless he's telling porkies that is. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
He doesn't need to simply to respond to a post someone's made.

In some of the longer threads, after the first few pages, the original reason for the post has long since been forgotten anyhow.

He doesn't need to simply to respond to a post someone's made.

In some of the longer threads, after the first few pages, the original reason for the post has long since been forgotten anyhow.

So he may as well not bother posting then. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed
When having a discussion about new discovery it makes me smile when people quote such stuff.......

... The first time someone realises that if you focus plasma through a dilithium crystal the output reaction is 1000000 times more than the energy which created it, then we have a new power source ... Good old Gene Roddenberry :LOL:

But not whilst we are still fannying around with internal combustion, solar, wind, tidal or any other form of natural a**e.

Get with the program luddites ;)

MW

Makes me laugh when people presume that the law of conservation of energy is relevant only because we haven't figured out something better! :LOL:

I get near to side-splitting when they go on about discovering "something totally new" and then reveal themselves to be a "Trekkie" :LOL: :LOL:

Get with the program - think you need to get ON a program mega ;)

Mad as a box of frogs.

PS Live long and prosper (friendly vulcan hand gesture) :D

What is this guy on?

Is it beyond your pea-sized intellect to work out that people are replying to posts by others in the threads you have started.

I don't know about Megawatt being a fake but you are quite clearly as mad as a snake.

If you read this Mega ... You are a wise man ;)

Perhaps those who don't understand MW's powers of perception, should do as he (and I) did and read your first two replies to the original posting.

Popped a piece of chewing gum into my mouth half an hour ago, and not noticing that there was still a piece of foil attached, got one helluva shock. It is now my intention to harness this untapped source of energy to charge up 2 AA batteries which will be used to operate hand warmers to be sold in colder climes. I'll make millions! Megawatt and esra ptrap - could you perhaps invent another device using the same energy source, to bring on involuntary trismus (lockjaw) for you-know-who?

next big technologies

Nuclear fusion
Quantum computers
practical uses for metamaterials
nano-devices

to name just a few.

We are nowhere near knowing everything.

next big technologies

Nuclear fusion
Quantum computers
practical uses for metamaterials
nano-devices

to name just a few.

We are nowhere near knowing everything.

How could you forget the 79th generation of iPod? They will be so smart that they'll rise up against us and take over the globe, Terminator style, and force us all to listen to Celine Dion.

:eek:

Maybe it's always been here? Hard to get ones head around I know, but just think of it as eternity, but in reverse.

Sponsored Links
Back