Teflon Don wins again

Sponsored Links
It would seem at this moment in time that trump will be the next president ?

Isreal will be happy

Ukraine had better start digging out any paper work relating to the Bidens

It would seem at this moment in time that trump will be the next president ?

Isreal will be happy

Ukraine had better start digging out any paper work relating to the Bidens

Iran won't be happy.

Sponsored Links
I see gas112 and NWGS support Trump a narcissistic pathological liar

It shows where their moral compass is pointing.

I see gas112 and NWGS support Trump a narcissistic pathological liar

It shows where their moral compass is pointing.
So go on mr half wit explain how my post shows support for trump . It is purely an informative post about someone who triggers you

So go on mr half wit explain how my post shows support for trump . It is purely an informative post about someone who triggers you
You constantly defend Trump.
You do so by constantly criticising Hilary, Obama and Biden, and saying how Trump did it better.

The way I read it, they did not vote to disqualify him from the ballot but 4 people thought he should be and appealed the decision. I don’t think Trump was involved in the appeal so it’s not technically a 'win' for him as such, is it?

Ten things Trump said this year to get attention.

I'm surprised they managed to whittle the list down to ten. The man is a total boor.

Trump is 77. Questions about his mental fitness for power are not going away. Recently, he has appeared to think he beat Barack Obama in 2016 and become confused about which Iowa city he was in. On 2 December, however, another Iowa gaffe seemed to point to a worrying truth: That’s why it was one of the great presidencies, they say. Even the opponents sometimes say he did very well … but we’ve been waging an all-out war on American democracy.

You constantly defend Trump.
You do so by constantly criticising Hilary, Obama and Biden, and saying how Trump did it better.
i see you are delusional again far far to early for you to be on the white marching powder .
You really need to sort your thought process out by pointing out Bidens failings means im defending trump ?

i see you are delusional again far far to early for you to be on the white marching powder .
You really need to sort your thought process out by pointing out Bidens failings means im defending trump ?
You really need me to post all your crticisms of Biden, Hilary and Obama, with a complete absence of any criticism of Trump, in order for you to accept the truth?
In one post you even corrected another member to refer to him as "President Trump" while you consistently refer to Obama and Biden as Obama and Biden.
In another post you defended trump when someone quoting him as suggesting the swallowing of bleach might cure Covid. :rolleyes:
Trump definitely said that drinking disinfectant might cure Covid. The fact that he didn't user the word 'bleach' is neither here nor there. :rolleyes:

Alcohol is a disinfectant, was he referring to alcohol perhaps? :rolleyes:

You really need me to post all your crticisms of Biden, Hilary and Obama, with a complete absence of any criticism of Trump, in order for you to accept the truth?
In one post you even corrected another member to refer to him as "President Trump" while you consistently refer to Obama and Biden as Obama and Biden.
In another post you defended trump when someone quoting him as suggesting the swallowing of bleach might cure Covid. :rolleyes:
Trump definitely said that drinking disinfectant might cure Covid. The fact that he didn't user the word 'bleach' is neither here nor there. :rolleyes:

Alcohol is a disinfectant, was he referring to alcohol perhaps? :rolleyes:
no i never defended him i pointed out the poster was totally wrong in what he said .Same as you constantly are
You do realise he still gets referred to as president its a title they keep.
And whats up did you not like me mentioning Obama putting kids in cages ?

Last edited:
You posted it because you support him.

a search using the word “Trump” against your username brings up over 90 posts of you commenting on Trump, every single one defending him, not a single one criticising him.

you are a Trump supporter.

So why do you support a narcissistic liar?

Sponsored Links
Back