Teflon Don wins again

no i never defended him i pointed out the poster was totally wrong in what he said .Same as you constantly are
You do realise he still get referred to as president its a title they keep
gas112 said:
Probably. But he still beat Trump.
you mean president Trump
he will be known as president trump and whoever is in office is classed as The president

Yet you persistently refer to Obama and Biden as Obama and Biden.

gas112 said:
He's either former president trump or Mr trump. He's not president trump anymore.
Can you tell me who he was when Biden beat him ?
i see you are delusional again far far to early for you to be on the white marching powder .
You really need to sort your thought process out by pointing out Bidens failings means im defending trump ?
no i never defended him i pointed out the poster was totally wrong in what he said .Same as you constantly are
You do realise he still gets referred to as president its a title they keep.
And whats up did you not like me mentioning Obama putting kids in cages ?

You're busted.

Sponsored Links
You posted it because you support him.

a search using the word “Trump” against your username brings up over 90 posts of you commenting on Trump, every single one defending him, not a single one criticising him.

you are a Trump supporter.

So why do you support a narcissistic liar?
defending or pointing out how wrong you have been when you lied about his comments and false reporting about what has went on

defending or pointing out how wrong you have been when you lied about his comments and false reporting about what has went on
Donald Trump falsely claimed he won the last election.

do you believe he did win the election?
do think he was to blame for the violence at the Capitol building?

Yet you persistently refer to Obama and Biden as Obama and Biden.

You're busted.
busted in what way because i pointed out his actual title and in the main i also refer to him as Trump or teflon Don .
Notch 7 says i have mentioned trump 90 times
Out of those 90 times i said president trump about 3 times when pointing out that is his title so your point about using the others surnames is blown clear out the water .

Sponsored Links
busted in what way because i pointed out his actual title and in the main i also refer to him as Trump or teflon Don .
Notch 7 says i have mentioned trump 90 times
Out of those 90 times i said president trump about 3 times when pointing out that is his title so your point about using the others surnames is blown clear out the water .
It's your defence of Trump and all things Trumpian, along with your constant criticism of Obama, Hilary (who wasn't even POTUS) and Biden that confirms you as an ardent Trump supporter.
You can say what you like, and you usually do, but you're posting history gives the game away.

It's your defence of Trump and all things Trumpian, along with your constant criticism of Obama, Hilary (who wasn't even POTUS) and Biden that confirms you as an ardent Trump supporter.
You can say what you like, and you usually do, but you're posting history gives the game away.
SO before this thread in 14 years mentioning obama 7 times and clinton 10 times so 17 posts out of nearly 30,000 is constant you truly are delusional

Deflection
From the master. You couldn’t make it up!

IMG_5338.gif

i see you are delusional again far far to early for you to be on the white marching powder .
You really need to sort your thought process out by pointing out Bidens failings means im defending trump ?
Exactly the same happens in reverse.

Pointing out how (very) bad Trump is, doesn't make Biden right or great

But versus Trump he is miles better.

SO before this thread in 14 years mentioning obama 7 times and clinton 10 times so 17 posts out of nearly 30,000 is constant you truly are delusional
Don't forget the number of times you corrected others for not referring to trump with his correct title, "President Trump", while you have never referred to Biden nor Obama by their correct titles.
Your behaviour displays some sort of unshakeable respect for trump.

Donald Trump falsely claimed he won the last election.

do you believe he did win the election?
do think he was to blame for the violence at the Capitol building?
I notice gas112 avoids answering

I guess he thinks Trump won the election

Sponsored Links
Back