Teflon Don wins again

Don't forget the number of times you corrected others for not referring to trump with his correct title, "President Trump", while you have never referred to Biden nor Obama by their correct titles.
Your behaviour displays some sort of unshakeable respect for trump.
Eh that is included those you truly are a clown

Sponsored Links
Exactly the same happens in reverse.

Pointing out how (very) bad Trump is, doesn't make Biden right or great

But versus Trump he is miles better.
You want to think that someone whose own teenage daughter called him inappropriate miles better that shows your thought process . Watch out for that knock on your door

Eh that is included those you truly are a clown
It's about quality and content, not about quantity.
SO before this thread in 14 years mentioning obama 7 times and clinton 10 times so 17 posts out of nearly 30,000 is constant you truly are delusional
Don't forget the number of times you corrected others for not referring to trump with his correct title, "President Trump", while you have never referred to Biden nor Obama by their correct titles.
Your behaviour displays some sort of unshakeable respect for trump.
Whenever tou referred to Biden, or Obama, you always referred to them as Biden, or Obama.
But when another poster refers to trump as trump, you correct them and insist he is given his title. :rolleyes:

You want to think that someone whose own teenage daughter called him inappropriate miles better that shows your thought process . Watch out for that knock on your door
You don't understand do you. Just because I don't like Trump, or what he stands for, or brings out in people like you, does not make Biden good.

But judged against Trump ( a very low bar in fairness) makes him miles better. Or much less bad if that's easier to understand

Sponsored Links
Is this gantish , or do we now have gasish too ?
There's someone called inapropriate miles better:
Bit of a mouthful, you'd think she'd just call him dad, like any other teenage daughter. :rolleyes:
Don't watch out for the knock on the door, but do listen out for it.
Unless you're deaf and have aids fitted where necessary.

Blimey let’s face it trumps presidency won’t be all bad

Could be a massive bang in Tehran

Yes exactly

Not all bad ;)

Blimey let’s face it trumps presidency won’t be all bad

Could be a massive bang in Tehran

Yes exactly

Not all bad ;)
I think we're well acquainted with your desire for all out war, your Islamophobia, and your desire to committ genocide on a massive scale.

And please don't try to justify your desires with your concern for women in Iran. I'm pretty sure they'd prefer to sort it out themselves rather than be incinerated en masse by your proposal. :rolleyes:

Teflon Don comes unstuck in Maine:

Maine's top election official has ruled that Donald Trump cannot run for president next year in the state, citing a constitutional insurrection clause.

BBCnews.co.uk

Two down - forty eight to go.

You don't understand do you. Just because I don't like Trump, or what he stands for, or brings out in people like you, does not make Biden good.

But judged against Trump ( a very low bar in fairness) makes him miles better. Or much less bad if that's easier to understand
Trump is a narcissistic pathological liar and is a criminal.
Trump has seriously damaged trust in democracy in USA with his lies

I just can’t see how anybody with an ounce of integrity can support Trump.

Biden is just a normal American president: which is on the normal scale of self interest and dishonesty.

Trump is a narcissistic pathological liar and is a criminal.
Trump has seriously damaged trust in democracy in USA with his lies
I just can’t see how anybody with an ounce of integrity can support Trump.

Biden is just a normal American president: which is on the normal scale of self interest and dishonesty.
And there is the similarity with Boris.

Some die hard Torys in here openly admit they don't care about morals and ethics though because he is their guy.

Sponsored Links
Back