Tesla Gigafactory Europe to be built in Germany, not UK, as Elon Musk blames Brexit uncertainty

If you believe there is a majority for leave, then you must want a 2nd referendum to back that up.
After all youve just said, an MOT is only valid for a year and things change.
An MOT is valid for a year because that is the law. A parliament is over a fixed period too. A referendum is final. Get over it.

Anyway, there will be a 2nd referendum of sorts on December 12th. Will you accept the result of that one? I will.

Sponsored Links
A referendum is final.
Anyway, there will be a 2nd referendum of sorts on December 12th. Will you accept the result of that one? I will.
So you will accept the result of another 'referendum' but still claim that the previous one was 'final'?

What about the referendum in 1975?

Was that not by your definition 'final'?

So you will accept the result of another 'referendum' but still claim that the previous one was 'final'?

What about the referendum in 1975?

Was that not by your definition 'final'?
Okay, I agree with you. A referendum every 41 years. You can have another referendum in 2057. Mind you, I'd be surprised if the EU still exists in 8 years time, let alone another 38 years.

Sponsored Links
That was for the common market, if it had stayed as that, I doubt there would have been the desire to leave the eu, which is a different animal .
True. I've said that before but you can keep on saying it until you are blue in the face to those Europhiles on here and THEY WONT HEAR YOU.

That was for the common market, if it had stayed as that, I doubt there would have been the desire to leave the eu, which is a different animal .
So you believe that if circumstances change then it's ok to look at the issue again?

Okay, I agree with you. A referendum every 41 years.
But you've just said that we're having another 'referendum' in December...

That's only three years after the last one...

Do make up your mind :rolleyes:

If you mean if the eu decide to drop all the ideas of becoming a super federation, and go back to being just a free trading bloc, then yes.
But apparently quitters when they voted meant 'leave means leave' with no deal...

Now we have a deal that doesn't actually mean what they thought leaving was going to be...

So we have something on the table that nobody wants - neither quitters or remainers...

Would you not consider that to be a change of circumstances?

But you've just said that we're having another 'referendum' in December...

That's only three years after the last one...

Do make up your mind :rolleyes:
Another partial quote from Ellie to fit in with his method of misquoting to suit his post. I said "A referendum of sorts” in December. Go back. Have a look. Tell me if I’m wrong.

Something that was never going to be built in Britain in the first place but let’s pin that on Brexit by the remainers.

Sponsored Links
Back