Test and Trace - if someone calls you

Somebody pushed your bed there, with you in it?
Jesus christ, seriously, do you need all the details?
If you've never been in arthritic pain you can't understand.
Can't get out of bed means that you can't get out of bed without feeling excruciating pain.
To overcome this there's a dangerous trick: 4 tramadols at once.
Problem is that you won't be able to function anyway.
Gp surgery had the door closed but was in operational hours.
They haven't opened the door to anyone since 23rd March.
I hope this clears your confusion, in future i will give every little irrelevant and understandable detail so not to confuse you.
Let me know if you need more details as you seem interested.

Sponsored Links
Jesus christ, seriously, do you need all the details?
If you've never been in arthritic pain you can't understand.
Can't get out of bed means that you can't get out of bed without feeling excruciating pain.
To overcome this there's a dangerous trick: 4 tramadols at once.
Problem is that you won't be able to function anyway.
Gp surgery had the door closed but was in operational hours.
They haven't opened the door to anyone since 23rd March.
I hope this clears your confusion, in future i will give every little irrelevant and understandable detail so not to confuse you.
Let me know if you need more details as you seem interested.

If you needed medical help, the correct course of action in lockdown was to call and be triaged over the phone / by video call or whatever. Doctors were still consulting patients, writing prescriptions, making house calls. Of course doors were closed, no surgery in the country wanted patients rocking up unannounced and potentially infecting / being infected. The means of accessing primary care have been well-publicised. If you chose to ignore them, you've only got yourself to blame and abusing people on the front line was never going to help you.

Ok, i understand you're a halfwit.
I followed the procedure, the receptionist put the phone down.
As you like details, this is the conversation

Good morning, i am in a lot of pain and need to speak to a doctor to see what medications i need.

How much pain are you in?

Severe, i can't get out of bed.

Sorry, you can't speak to a doctor. it doesn't matter you can't get out of bed, we have THE CORONAVIRUS.

She put the phone down.
I called again

Good morning, thanks for putting the phone down.

You can't speak to a doctor.

Who's the doctor on duty?

I can't tell you, data protection.

Ok, in that case I need his/her gmc number.

You have to request that in writing.

No, i don't. You must provide that immediately on request.

No you need to ask for it in writing that's our procedure.

Are you refusing to disclose the gmc number of the doctor who's refusing to speak to patients?

No, but i don't know the number.

They're on your left, in the glass frame next to the reception.

I can't see it.

She put the phone down again.
Then i took 4 tramadol and half hour later i got out of bed.

Clear enough Einstein?

Yes, of course it happened that way. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
‘How will I know if someone rings me from track & trace & tells me to isolate, that they are genuine’ John from Gloucester.

Jenny Harries, deputy CMO: ‘It will be very obvious. These are professionally trained individuals. It will be evident from how they speak.’

Jenny Harries really is a shill.

This has the potential to be open up to fraud.

I've got a good voice. I see a new career opening up....

I suspect Galahad and John D are desperate for a call from the track and trace people, they can't have many friends.

I suspect Galahad and John D are desperate for a call from the track and trace people, they can't have many friends.
In which case I feel very sad for them, because a call form the track and trace people is highly unlikely to occur. :whistle:

"The NHS coronavirus test-and-trace system designed to prevent a second deadly wave is not expected to work at full speed until September or October"

As always, whilst other countries have effective working systems the UK approach is of the 'couldn't organise a p iss up in a brewery' kind!

"The NHS coronavirus test-and-trace system designed to prevent a second deadly wave is not expected to work at full speed until September or October"

As always, whilst other countries have effective working systems the UK approach is of the 'couldn't organise a p iss up in a brewery' kind!
This is laughable.
I take that you don't know anyone in Europe.
Be glad of the political system we have, be very glad.

Sponsored Links
Back