Test equipment

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi has anyone got any experience of the Kyoritsu 6010b.

Its made by kewtech, who used to make the old style robin testers, It looks like a decent unit for sensible money but I'd like to know if anyone has given it a whirl!

Thanks,

Kev

Sponsored Links
Don't know about that one, but I replaced the set with a Kewtech KT61 (they're all manufactured by Kyoritsu) a short while ago - apart from not having a test button on a probe (which is a really desirable feature) it's been terrific for my domestic/light commercial work. Can't praise it enough.

I downloaded the specs of the KT61 and the KT62, and printed off the manual for the KT62 to have a read of later from this site:-

http://www.testmetersales.co.uk/16th_ed_test.htm

their prices seem reasonable and you get a calibration certificate for a year included.

I must admit I am tempted, it is either them or trying to get a reasonable priced fluke of flea bay!!!! :eek:

Thats the site I was looking at. The price for the kt62 is probably unbeatable for a brand new bit of kit.

Kev

Sponsored Links
Ask on the Electrics forum

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a good idea!

As I'm feeling kind today, I'll move it.
Mod Rupert

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back