Testing balls up...

Four year olds first day, coughed twice in school and was sent home for covid test.
You would think a head mistress would know the definition of continuous?

Sponsored Links
She probably does...

But she probably also understands the creep of 'irrational liability'!

borisconi is already in the process of trying to make us all feel like we are 'part of the problem' rather than his 'f uckups' - just as goebbels has planned!

It won't be long before we are 'the problem' and they'll have to impose even more draconian (but irrational) measures because of our 'bad behaviour' and because 'we wouldn't do what we are told' !

As Cummings will tell you, Doris attaches no blame to people who misbehave.

She probably does...

But she probably also understands the creep of 'irrational liability'!

borisconi is already in the process of trying to make us all feel like we are 'part of the problem' rather than his 'f uckups' - just as goebbels has planned!

It won't be long before we are 'the problem' and they'll have to impose even more draconian (but irrational) measures because of our 'bad behaviour' and because 'we wouldn't do what we are told' !
So i noticed this week a party was held over 100 people in the house... 5 i think were fined £200 but the comments on the article and facebook were from idiots insisting it's all a conspiracy to control or the police should spend more time doing more important tasks etc etc etc sound like trump supporters. Indeed they shouldn't be distracted by morons like this who should be acting more ressponsibly.

It everyone's problem i don't believe for a moment our government is trashing our economy for any other reason.

Sponsored Links
Have you ever put up a good news U.K. post apart from the one when you said you were leaving that just turned out to be fake news?

It wasn't his fault. Someone moved his dinghy off the beach.

Four year olds first day, coughed twice in school and was sent home for covid test.
These people are in charge of your child's education - eeek!

These people are in charge of your child's education - eeek!
exactly.for supposedly educated people they’ve made a complete mess of it. a whole summer of outdoor / school gym / local training barns / empty warehouse/ perfectly viable social distancing opportunities missed , not to mention the online schooling facilities . that’s a poor ,nay abysmal effort at alternative schooling. no or little effort shown and millions of children will find they’ve been left behind. disgraceful show of contempt shown by people who were and still are more than happy to take the money and run.

My dad had a fiat 1964 classic car which he did up himself (he took it off the road in '73, then started work on it in the mid 80's!). It was used in a theatre poster, a fiat advertising campaign, magazines and was in a documentary on some sky channel about it. He loved it. Not sure he'd want to take excited kids to the prom though :)

no me neither

i never drove any of em

the car just got leant out to friends of a friend who did the driving

Covid: Investigation launched into coronavirus test error

"An investigation is under way after nearly 16,000 coronavirus cases went unreported in England, delaying contact tracing efforts.
Downing Street said there was a "technical issue" when positive test results were transferred from labs to central dashboards."

"It was caused by some data files exceeding the maximum size, and issues in transfer of data between NHS Test and Trace and PHE."

"Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the cases data had been "truncated" and "lost", but added all people who had tested positive had been contacted, with tracers were "now working through all the contacts".

So what about those who tested negative?

They weren't contacted but still had to go through isolation with all the subsequent consequences...

Total incompetence!

Sponsored Links
Back