Texacom premier 24, how can I get it to email me?

no I called em that to wind you up

I think not, you can type what you like, it does not bother me (it takes a lot to "rattle my cage") I beleive you really are some one who swans in when the hard work is done which is why they call you blister (oh sorry you didnt know that)

lol - like I asked your friend RF " so how many alarms do you install a week, month, year, lifetime" - no I don`t want to know and I wouldn`t tell you either.

I`ve got more experiance/ knowledge in my left elbow than anyone I have read so far on this forum, but I`ll listen to what is been asked and if I have a suggetion make it, doesn`t mean my way is right, doesn`t mean I think your way is wrong - can you say the same?

Sponsored Links
LOL I have cable monkeys for the install bit nowadays

Thats what i thought, so the reality is you have lost touch with the real world,.

You call others that do the "simple jobs" cable monkeys, no respect for them. or is it because you pay peanuts.
What is it with you??

You respond to posts on here as if it is your own personal fiefdom.
If the OP wants an email from his system then so be it. Whether you think it is useful has nothing to do with it.

As for the suggestion that some members are 'not up to speed', shows just how narrow minded and blinkered you are.

Deano251.
I'd take note of saxondale if i was you. He's the one talking sense.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, thats was yours and you have read mine

Sponsored Links
This is going off topic :(
Have you read the information I gave you on page2? Is this any good?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back