Texecom 32XP Address error.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Random question, when I setup my premier 48, I misread the instructions; I thought keypads and expanders should be on seperate network channels. I now understand that keypads and expanders aren't the same. However I've setup my system with the expander addressed as 3. It's only giving me visibility of 16 zones now (25-40). What will happen if I try to add more wireless products beyond 16, will the system just allocate zones 9-24 then? Or do I need to change the expander to address 1; if so how, should the system be off when I do this?

Sponsored Links
Never been in this situation.

worst case scenario with the expander set to address 1, you may need to delete all the devices off the system and relearn them all on.

I realised while I was commissioning it all what I'd done, but thought, nevermind, I only needed 14 of the wireless zones. Hopefully won't need any more in future. 14 Wireless and 8 wired zones has the house well covered :)

to be fair doesn't matter how many devices you have, its the right devices in the right places programmed correctly.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back