Texecom alarm

Unfortunately see lots of online sales saying new when in reality it isn't new, at best as new IE unused.

You may have address depending on how it was sold but you would have to take that up with CAB for advice

Sponsored Links
Why give up, should establish what you were sold Vs what you were told you were sold then we can look at your options

Why give up, should establish what you were sold Vs what you were told you were sold then we can look at your options

I asked for an alarm and got an alarm I guess. It’s a great alarm don’t get me wrong. I’d just like to add mobile phone connectivity/functionality but hey ho.

Sponsored Links
Whilst you can't add a smart com.

You may be ae to add a comip or com WiFi (the com WiFi was short lived)

Think it was available from version 7.x but the way to check is to see what options you have available in comport setup.

You should be able to add a GSM com module to get text messages, however these are cheap again I would check it's available in comport setup/ GSM com manual

If you need help with this give send is a pm
I don't have a com WiFi module but do have a GSM com module avaible but if it is any good for you there is a cost involved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back