texecom app

how have you got on?
Apologies for the delayed response, i seemed to have missed this post. I waited it out and luckily for me, Samsung had a firmware update which actually fixed my handshake issue. So I managed to get it all working without having to upgrade. So I have just left it for now as it works. Next time it dies i will consider upgrading again. (hopefully it'll last forever on V1 for me....i can live in hope right?)

Sponsored Links
No idea Texecom did discontinue V1 app, so when your phone gets changed it may not be available again, but things change all the time

No idea Texecom did discontinue V1 app, so when your phone gets changed it may not be available again, but things change all the time
Yeah its not available on the play store any more but i have the latest version saved so can side load it until it stops working. Reading reviews online about v2 being much slower for alerts and other issues isn't really giving me any confidence to want to upgrade.

Sponsored Links
Not aware of any of my customers having issues currently, but then again they are usually uptodate with smart com and panel firmware as required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back