Texecom COM-GSM No signal??

the two gsm units are the old version in the 8xp case and the tango unit (£360) unit ive fitted loads of the 8xp units and a couple of the the tango units and not had any problems, as far as i know the other unit is the same just in a new case. what have you got the dip switches set as ? and what version software is your panel ?

Sponsored Links
Should work with all DIP switches off. Switch 1 can be in either position. I think that your unit is faulty and sugest returning it for replacement. :(

the two gsm units are the old version in the 8xp case and the tango unit (£360) unit ive fitted loads of the 8xp units and a couple of the the tango units and not had any problems, as far as i know the other unit is the same just in a new case. what have you got the dip switches set as ? and what version software is your panel ?

Dip switches are all off (as supplied). Panel software is 2.01. Both the panel and the COM-GSM were purchased brand new a week or so ago.

These are the instructions that came with it. I have seen another version of these instructions that gave a function for the DIP switch 3, I assume they are for a slightly older model.

7PSikNS.jpg

The one in your top picture was current until a few weeks ago. The latest version, just released, is in a casing smaller than the one in your top picture. All do the same job.

Edit: The one in the OPs post above is the latest model.

Do you think the new model I have may have some teething problems?

Sponsored Links
I've not fitted the new model yet. I don't know if its the old board in a new case or a new board design. Its always possible to get a "dead-on-arrival". We all seem to be running out of ideas so it's probably time to get the supplier to swap it.

Edit: I've just had a look at the instructions and it is a new board design.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back