Texecom Elite 24 App detected someone that would normally prevent it from setting. How do I resolve?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Alarm working fine until evening set time. Error showing app detected there is something that would normally prevent it from arming.

all sensors are showing green on the app if that means anything and the lights are on in every room. What else can I try? 98DAEA0D-E80F-4131-80A5-DD41C6CDF93B.png

Sponsored Links
There are faults that could be present, if no sensors are active.

is there any faults when you log into the keypad of the alarm, like supervision fault, ats fault????

I didn’t think last night but I can set it from the wall. We don’t have a panic button.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app in case that's developed a fault?

If you can set it from the keypad then there are no system faults to address.

Is there anything in the event log?

If you wish to re install the app, generate an app code from the manage users in the app, then you can clear the cache for the app, then use the app code generated within 60 minutes to re install the site.

do you have a good wifi connection to the phone/ mobile data connection.

I have seen some strange behaviour recently were the app has been working fine and the dns servers setup has caused issues with app connections.

check your router has dns 8.8.8.8 and or 8.8.4.4

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back