Texecom Elite 24 Door Contact

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am in the process of swapping out an old wired alarm panel for a texecom elite 24. I have replaced most of the detectors with new, but was hoping to keep the existing door contact which is fitted into the door frame.

Does anyone have any idea how to wire the contact shown in the attached photo? i.e. which terminal to take the +ve, -ve, alarm in and out and EOL resisters to?

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Best regards

Andrew

Attachments

• door contact.jpg
    door contact.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 241
Sponsored Links
Your old panel looks like a gardtec from the resistors ! Just make that zone use gardtec resistors ( no need to replace resistors)

Spot on, its was a Gardtec :). How do I make the zone use gardtec resistors? I'm struggling to find this in the settings.

Many thanks

Andrew

Managed to work it out :)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Program zone , e.g. 1 , keep pressing yes till it says , doublepole/ eol , press no, scroll down to 4K/6k (12k)
Press yes .....repeat on all zones you want to use the gardtec resistors on ....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back