Texecom Elite 64 Keypad starts ringing - alarm stays silent

I think its more likely that its not seated correctly and as the temperature changes the difference in expansion and contraction make the difference.

need side and top views and the back plate view.
Cheers mate... Attached the pictures
1000096591.jpg
1000096592.jpg
1000096594.jpg
1000096595.jpg
1000096596.jpg

Attachments

• 1000096593.jpg
    1000096593.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 20
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
i cant be certain but its the ,ot logical other thn ensuring others are tight
Thanks mate - will try and tighten them a bit. Also noticed that my charm settings were turned to silent since I changed the batteries I summer. Might be related - but not sure... Will keep you posted if the tamper alerts come back

Thanks a lot!

I don’t fit texecom wireless keypads BUT ….shouldn’t there be a metal lever ( as per normall keypads ) on that tamper switch ?

press chime to turn on press again to turn off
Yeah that's what I did. It makes the sounds again now. :) my keypad has four options there it seems... Had to press it three times (and wait to hear a sound twice) for it to chime again when I trigger the chime zones

I don’t fit texecom wireless keypads BUT ….shouldn’t there be a metal lever ( as per normall keypads ) on that tamper switch ?
Not sure myself... But it worked fine all this time... Perhaps a general software or hardware issue

No idea on tamper switches they have been moving to sensors for tampers.

Chime changes to on or off with each press of the chime button.

You can hear the difference as the sound is different for on and off when you press the chime button.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back